I tried Glucosamine HCL with Chondroitin years ago and it had no effect. Then i saw Glucosamine for pets work a miracle on my aging dog. Within a few weeks, she went from barely being able to get up from the floor to running around like a pup again. So i tried it on mysef again, but this time used plain Glucosamine SULFATE. It didn't take long for me to start feeling a difference.....and my se...

i have started taking this supliment from last one week.bangkok doctors gave me me four months medicine.its too early to say ifthe pain is less.glucosemine sulphate 1500mg

Kirlins | Age: 65-74 |
5/17/2020
Condition: Arthritis

has reduced the swelling in my hands and helped knee

Mo | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 10 years or more |
11/12/2019
Condition: Arthritis

I was first recommended to glucosamine by my postman, they do many miles each day, my husband and I tried it for a month or two, that was many years ago. Though my husband went on to develope Alzheimer�s and I found he was brighter without his daily dose, I am still taking 2000mg per day. I tried to half it but my arthritis flailed up. May try and reduce to 1500 as this seems to be widely recommended. Otherwise I have to say it works for me. I am 75 years old and more active than most people my age.

Age: 75 or over |
8/15/2019
Condition: Arthritis

I have been taking this for about 10 years since early signs of arthritis. I am still mobile and nearly pain-free

Demoed Gumby | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/10/2019
Condition: Knee pain

After patella tendon reconstruction i started taking a Vimerson Health supplement with this as the key ingredient. I do rigorous therapy and I take it at night. i can feel it moving through the joint. At first I attributed it to placebo effect. It's not. It's for real. It actually freaking works.

bigd42 | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 10 years or more |
9/29/2018
Condition: Knee pain

There is not a way I really can tell if it works for sure. I have taken it for years hopping it works. Afraid to stop because I am not sure it doesn't help. Have had knees going bad for 12 years. Had scopes done and shots in both knees. Now time to replace both knees. As I wrote did it help keep the knees going this long. I really can not say. No way I can prove it. 76 years old. Have joint pain in other site. Do we accept the mfg. words or is there any clinical trials to prove it does or does not work. We in the market place buy on hope but no real clinical trial it does anything. Buyer be ware. Doyle