I suffered from dry skin and hair, and brittle nails. I was recommended Lingonberry by a friend. I was really skeptical. I chose one of the popular lingonberry powders. I was pleasantly surprised at the results. Within a week, I felt like I had more energy, and my hair and nails grew super quick. It also really cut down my after meal bloating

broccoli beef | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
11/3/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I was doing some looking on here,and noticed the 3 reviews that was before mine was the same.(read for yourself) so I wanted to put this on here to inform people that 3 post are the same like a copy and paste.

nicolebee112 | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/1/2016

Nicolebee | Age: 25-34 |
9/30/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I was recommended Lingonberry as a climate appropriate berry that would help my skin, and reduce bloating. I chose a popular Lingonberry Powder but was more than a little skeptical. Having used it for a month I can honestly say I feel better, and my hair and nails are growing extremely quickly. I feel less bloated after Meals. When I searched it again recently I saw a few other people saying similar things.

Nicole_bee | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |