Important note! Apple Cider Vinegar has many good uses, BUT! It is known to cause Bone Density issues by leaching Vitamin D from the bones when taken orally for any serious length of time. So, if you take ACV orally for more than 1 week, please supplement your diet with Vitamin D-3. This is the most complete form of Vitamin D for this kind of issue. Other than this warning, stick with the recommen...

Don't waste your time with this. Totally useless.

clai | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/2/2020

Ndpc | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/22/2019
Condition: Gastroparesis

I have been taking Bragg’s ACV for two months now, and have not found it to have any impact on my gastric efficieny. 20 ml 2x per day. It has had no effects on my mental health, energy, weight loss or joint health, either—all of which are issues for me.

Maggiemoo | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/24/2019
Condition: Gastroparesis

After suffering with stomach and esophagus pain, constant burping and a feeling of fullness after a small meal, I was diagnosed with gastroparesis. Prescribed pills worked, but after being advised to try 1 tsp Bragg acv in a glass of warm water 3 times a day before a meal, I have no more pain and am off the medication. Feels so good to feel good!

artb | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/2/2018

Check with your dentist. Mine cautioned me that ACV, or any vinegar, can dissolve the enamel on your teeth.

Mike Y | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/15/2018

This product gave me IBS. Now I have that for the rest of my life. It is a dangerous powerful acetic formula. Don't use it. I used the Walmart brand but I am sure it was made by on of the major manufacturers for them.

Mixelle | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
4/8/2018

I suffer from acid reflux when I overeat or eat too much chocolate. I've found that about half a teaspoon of raw apple cider vinegar relieves my symptoms

3/17/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness
2/9/2018
Condition: Diabetic neuropathy
Bragg | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/3/2018

Weight loss and increased energy.

marge | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/24/2017
Condition: Diabetic neuropathy
Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/10/2017

I take ACV for acid reflux and it does wonders. I take one teaspoon with 4oz of water and it completely goes away for hours. I don't use organic, I just buy the cheap stuff. Might switch to organic for the other benefits. Again, I only use the for acid reflux and it really, truly works. I suggest that anyone on PPIs, especially ones that cause heart issues (e.g. protonix) try this. It was a lifesaver for me.

3/18/2017
Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/21/2017

I've been taking apple cider vinegar and honey for mu RA for a few weeks now and I have noticed no relief. To the contrary, my pain is actually worsened.

Musky | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/21/2017
Condition: Gastroparesis

Suffered from constipation all my life then realised I now have very low stomach acid Take half a teaspoon in water thru straw to protect teeth before break fast and evening meal Works brilliantly Started with a teaspoon three times a day don't have any problems with pains and cramps at night so sleep better At the end of first month of two month regime at the half teaspoon twice a day will review at the end of next month Would defo recommend it for stomach and digestion problems

jr | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/23/2017

This has been helpful in my RA and digestion. Still new to this treatment, but certainly has shown a difference in my RA pain. Praying it lasts.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/14/2016
Condition: Gastroparesis

I have suffered with GERD and IBSD my whole adult life. 2 months ago i started a apple cider vinegar / lemon juice regimine. I mix one - 2 tablespoons of each with a little honey and drink that twice a day. It didn't taste good at first but i'm used to it now and love the taste. All stomach issues are gone - completely!!!

tonibgirl | Age: 65-74 |
11/29/2016
Dave | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/28/2016

The reason I first took ACV is I had heard it was good for kidney stones. Three days after starting with it the stone that was painful was gone. I did not pass it, it just vanished. Since I am also diabetic, I noticed my blood sugar levels were lower so I continue taking it. I had read that it is to be taken with a clear liquid. Water is what I started with and after research I found that diet 7up was okay and it makes it much easier to take. I take 4 tablespoons with 16 ounces of clear liquid. I also noticed that overall I felt better. I did not give it 5 stars as there is still much to be learned by myself about this and I continue to do research weekly! Read More Read Less

11/24/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness
MamaP | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/6/2016

I have really bad heartburn, alot. I was tired of popping zantac all the time, concerned about health effects. So I bought some Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. Been taking a tablespoon AM & PM and it's really worked (I'm surprised). I shoot it down like a shot & follow it up with water. Not my favorite taste, but since it works I do it.