I have been using GarciniaCambogiaStar.com to get my Garcinia Cambogia. I am happy about the results, I am losing weight and I feel energized. What is your experience?

I just started it this morning so I don't know how it's going to work yet. Also I'm supposed to take another pill called Green Cleanse by Healthey

jeanie | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/23/2020

I took Phendora Garcinia for joint pain,2 capsules. Within 12 hours have severe vertigo and a complete cleanout. 2 days later still very disoriented. Cant wait to get it out of my system.

Shirley | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/7/2018
Condition: Overweight

Caused intense pain in my legs where I have inflammation. Did not know that weight loss products can increase pain in an inflamed body. My physio said that many people experience increase pain while on this product..so I am not alone.

Ultimate Slim Garcinia | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
3/12/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Is Ultimate Slim Garcinia have Any Shocking Side Effects? Ultimate Slim Garcinia Review Why diets do not work? It is concern that many people ... Visit it! to get more information >>>>>> https://guidemesupplements.com/ultimate-slim-garcinia/

Garcinia Cambogia xtra by Newlook Supp | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/6/2018
Condition: Overweight

This product caused me to forget things like what I was doing. It also caused me to invert numbers and letters while working. I will not take it again. It is too dangerous for me.

Briana | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/28/2017

Okay... No offense to anyone, but just by taking a vitamin doesn't magically make you lose weight or become healthier. Being healthy is a choice and a lifestyle that requires patience & perseverance. Cut the crappy foods to a minimum, and park your car in the back of the lot, walk a little extra. ????