I have been taking "Garcinia Trim" by BioGenetic for just over a month and have lost 12 pounds without exercise. You want to look for one that is "pure garcinia cambogia extract" and has at least 60% hydroxycitric acid" in it. I want to lose at least another 20-30 pounds. I take as directed and haven't increased exercise (I do light walking at lunch but not every day) and have noticed a major decr...

Got a vaginal yeast infection about 1 am after starting- I relate this directly to this supplement

Mrs. Hauser | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/19/2021
Condition: Weight loss

I ordered a bottle of Optic Health Garcinia Cambogia "veggie tablets" from Amazon for weight loss after reading many positive reviews on the site. Shame on me for not doing more extensive research. After about two weeks of the recommended 3 tablets 1x daily I began to suffer the absolute worst constipation, bloating, and abdominal pain I have ever endured. I have no substantiating medical proof that the GC supplement is the culprit but it's the one and only thing I've been doing differently in my daily routine. Almost immediately I noticed I wasn't feeling quite right but since they did seem to curb my appetite I ignored the warning signs and kept taking the pills. When you've reached a plateau in your weight loss efforts and the numbers on the scale don't seem to be getting any lower, you don't always listen to your body as closely as you should...please don't judge. I did not take them this morning and I will NOT start taking them again. I had already lost almost 25 lbs. with calorie control and daily exercise before starting the GC supplements; the benefit of decreased appetite was not worth the terrible pain and disruption to my digestive system it caused. I would not recommend Garcinia Cambogia to anyone. Read More Read Less

jeanie | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/23/2020

I took Phendora Garcinia for joint pain,2 capsules. Within 12 hours have severe vertigo and a complete cleanout. 2 days later still very disoriented. Cant wait to get it out of my system.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/6/2019
Condition: Weight loss

Took one capsule, gave me a headache and made me nauseous.

Shirley | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/7/2018
Condition:

Caused intense pain in my legs where I have inflammation. Did not know that weight loss products can increase pain in an inflamed body. My physio said that many people experience increase pain while on this product..so I am not alone.

Sorry I ordered it | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/20/2018
Condition: Weight loss

The product did not work. In addition the company immediately started leaving messages on my phone that I had not completed my order. The phone number they left was not an active number. The number They signed me up for a monthly program which cost $98.79 per month without my approval. The phone number the credit card company gave me also did not work. I later found out that there is a "Garcinia scam".

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/6/2018
Condition: Weight loss

One and a half bottles of this product and my blood work shows trouble with my liver. Please people this is bad stuff! No weight loss and can mess you up! Heed my warning.

None | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/28/2018
Condition: Weight loss

Ths has done absolutely nothing.....i don't eat much anyway, because I have no,appetite, I am active and do exercise. My Dr said bc I am over 40 is reason why I have gained 20 pounds in 18 mos. I tried your medicine along with my exercise and barely eating, and still continue to get bigger!!!!

Garcinia Cambogia xtra by Newlook Supp | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/6/2018
Condition:

This product caused me to forget things like what I was doing. It also caused me to invert numbers and letters while working. I will not take it again. It is too dangerous for me.

CES | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/2/2018
Condition: Weight loss

This is a scam forget about it. Just the sheer number of suppliers tells you its a scheme. Got charge 160 for the "trial" bottle and the "Cleanse" the also scam you for. Please think twice

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/13/2017
Condition: Weight loss

Bought the cheap stuff off of Amazon. I take 3 times a day before meals. I noticed a decrease in appetite right away, no more midnight snacks that got me in trouble with my weight. Side affects were dry mouth and diarrhea on occasion.

jrb108 | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/29/2017
Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/13/2017
Condition: Weight loss

i guess I missed the fine print-thought I was getting a free trial of 30 days only to have a 84.95 charge on my acct and then rep told me it was only for 17 days and then I guess I didn't respond and they charged me for 3 bottles of different pills I didn't even agree to. be aware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and last but not least didn't work

None of ur business | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/9/2017
Condition:

This is the biggest rip off in the world ! I bought the samples and then they build me $160 after I canceled it. Terrible company I will never deal with them again I am still trying to get my money back and they are the biggest rip off everyone in their company when you called him up there a horrible customer service I have nothing nice to say about these people except they are a big scam.

TAZY | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/30/2017
Condition: Weight loss

I actually feel hungrier while taking this.

kevin | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/27/2017
Condition:

Do not buy this product. They are scam artists. They got me for 79.95 X 2. The trial offer was 4.95. Got my credit card bill for 79.95 x2. Said I was suppose to cancel within 14 days or I had to pay full price. Did I mention I lost no weight on these salt pills...

Manuel Garcia | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/23/2017

Shingles like blisters

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/16/2017
Condition: Weight loss

I lost 10lbs after 4 weeks of taking but it has some side effects. I have very dry mouth.

name | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |