I have been using GarciniaCambogiaStar.com to get my Garcinia Cambogia. I am happy about the results, I am losing weight and I feel energized. What is your experience?

Got a vaginal yeast infection about 1 am after starting- I relate this directly to this supplement

jeanie | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/23/2020

I took Phendora Garcinia for joint pain,2 capsules. Within 12 hours have severe vertigo and a complete cleanout. 2 days later still very disoriented. Cant wait to get it out of my system.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/6/2019
Condition: Weight loss

Took one capsule, gave me a headache and made me nauseous.

Shirley | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/7/2018
Condition: Overweight

Caused intense pain in my legs where I have inflammation. Did not know that weight loss products can increase pain in an inflamed body. My physio said that many people experience increase pain while on this product..so I am not alone.

Sorry I ordered it | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/20/2018
Condition: Weight loss

The product did not work. In addition the company immediately started leaving messages on my phone that I had not completed my order. The phone number they left was not an active number. The number They signed me up for a monthly program which cost $98.79 per month without my approval. The phone number the credit card company gave me also did not work. I later found out that there is a "Garcinia scam".

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/6/2018
Condition: Weight loss

One and a half bottles of this product and my blood work shows trouble with my liver. Please people this is bad stuff! No weight loss and can mess you up! Heed my warning.