I've had fibromyalgis since the early 90's and rhabdomyolis for the past 2 years and do many things to help control it. I read of this supplement and went to get right away and after 4 days, I'm SOLD!! My husband is amazed at the difference in me! Its a little pricy but its well worth the cost to get my life back!

I am having issues similar to others, extreme lethargy, inability to concentrate and muscle pain has been made much worse. I took two scoops / day X 3 days then one scoop on the fourth day. It's day five and I feel only slightly better. I hope this did not do permanent damage.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/6/2019
Condition: Age-related fatigue

Energy boost within hours and one dose lasts at least 24 hours.Scary!

JW | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/6/2019
Condition: Fibromyalgia

I was diagnosed 30 years ago. I had given up on finding any relief. Lyrica didn't help much and not worth the expense. Quitting Lyrica was no party. I stumbled across the ribose information and dragged myself to a health food store. I felt better starting that within hours. I was able to sleep that night for 8 hours! I was able to wear a coat without it driving my trigger points mad. That has not happened in decades!! Things have really changed. I do hope this is more than temporary. I'm taking 5 grams 3x a day. Still in my first week. I will update, but so far this is nothing less than amazing. I went to chiropractors, did lidocaine shots in trigger points, used tens units. Etc. All temporary and fleeting. I have been feeling so much better that I have unclicked on facebook all the other things I thought I might try for my fibromyalgia but held back on because of the expense. I even pondered cryotherapy and a quell. Pretty much, you will try anything. I tried a lot of other supplements over the years. I really didn't think this would be any different. So glad I was wrong!!!

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
9/30/2018
Condition: CHF

See my previous feedback re use of d-ribose with superb results - % significant improvement 70-80% since 2012 - feel free to email me with ?s Art Sands MD - [email protected]

Mellanie | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/17/2018
Condition: Fatigue

Hypothyroidism, mental illness, divore and 6 forced moves over 3-yr period looking for work had me exhausted to point where I slept much of the time, and could not get through the afternoon without an extensive 2 or 3 hour sleep. Started taking d-ribose 2x daily/5gms and immediately made it through the day without sleeping. I feel much less fatigued, can go to work and come home and not fall asleep. Literally magical. My exhaustion is gone. I feel normal for the first time in more than 5 years.

Mary Lou | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
10/18/2017
Condition: Coronary artery disease (CAD)

Since I have been taking ribose, I get good reviews from my cardiologist regarding my heart.