this tes formed heat my body and sweating a lot. i wondering this tea contains a lots of estrogen? I have estrogen positive cancer. I am trying this tea because loose inches. sugest by oriental doctor which is decrease far by ultra sounds and massage.

Guayaki | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
Condition: General Health And Wellness
Advocate | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/10/2019
Condition:

Well this is not about my experience but rather to give feedback to WebMD on their description for cholesterol issues. You say LDL is bad cholesterol and you say HDL is bad cholesterol. It is certainly not both. I canâ??t believe accuracy is not checked prior to approving a post.

Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/1/2018
DeeO | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/4/2016
Condition: Weight loss

I took it once. A tea bag in a cup of hot water. I immediately felt very good and warm. The followed diarrhea with a tummy ache and vomiting. It lasted 3 days. Was so sick I could not move so I stopped.

Xarophia | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/20/2016
Condition: Obesity

I lost a full stone in 3 weeks with Yerba Mate. Simply drinking it when I was feeling peckish or when I knew I'll be having a stressful day. Don't drink large commercial brands, they don't taste too good. Stick with loose leaf (not tea bags). Whilst drinking Yerba Mate, I felt a lot more energy and was way more focused on the task at hand. Plus, I loved the taste of Native Leaf Original Yerba Mate.

Lynn | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
1/19/2016

I love mate tea. Great energy boost. I always tell people it puts a pep in your step. Be prepared, it has as much caffeine or more than a cup of coffee. Zoom zoom!

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/4/2015

Helped with my mood swings & depression

sammboi101 | Age: 19-24 |
7/11/2015

I drink yerba mate here in the UK I am on day two of drinkiing it, I can honestly say it does help bowel movements and I find it very good relaxant for my ADHD as well as my anxiety disorder, the caffeine in yerba mate is less than coffee

Mandie | Age: 13-18 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/12/2015
Condition: Weight loss

After 1 week I became sick, vomiting and diarrhea. Matefit tea for metabolic boost and detox.

On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/9/2014
Condition: Weight loss

heart rate palpitations and irregular heart rate

Dawn | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/24/2014

I have CFS and drank a brewed cup of this stuff: what a terrible reaction I had to it! "high" feeling of euphoria, shaking, racing heart, sweating, and insomnia were noted. Almost a "paranoid" feeling too, if I could put a feeling on it. I was give a very strong cup of brew, however, and now I know to just stay away from it! I do not drink coffee, but I drink tea (black, greeen) daily in a normal amount. I am a non-smoker. Just wanted people to know what a BAD reaction I had to this particular herbal brew. Needless to say, my body can NOT tolerate this product, I am oversensitive to it!!Read More Read Less

SRZ | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/20/2012
Condition: Weight loss

I am taking 83mg in Leptiburn by BioTrust twice per day. I feel very shaky after especially if I don't get to eat as soon as the 30 minute wait is up. So far I have lost a few pounds, for sure I am more energetic

agi | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/26/2012

[email protected] | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
6/15/2012
Condition: Obesity

Yerba Mate is a great alternative to coffee and is also good if you're on a diet. It has some good cleansing factors and is jam-packed with antioxidants. There are many different flavors on the market and is relatively cheap to buy online from foreign sources such as South America.

Kimystic | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/11/2011
Condition: Weight loss

Quickly noticed feeling good ~ content, happier, more energetic and watched as the stubborn 10 pounds melted away without my changing my diet in any way. I didn't start exercising, but was more active as I felt better and had energy. My only problem was I had to quit because I could not afford to lose anymore weight. I like to use them occassionally for a pick-me up and take off any extra pounds gained. Daughter wanted to lose some extra weight and she too was Amazed at how Good She Felt, energy from my always "too tired" kid. The Weight Drops Quickly and You'll probably Feel Better than you've felt in a long time. Read More Read Less

Santo | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
8/29/2009

Mate is a very stimulating tea. I drink it several times a day and experience a sense of clairvoyant contentment. When I drink mate I feel very chatty.