You name it, I have it. Had to take three M.relaxer to get to sleep only stay asleep two hour then wide-awake. Now with Catnip I only take one or two relaxers, I sleep all night lone. I had nerve stomch,no more. My pain is better.

tegertal

esarhaddon | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
3/20/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Found in Tension Tamer Tea. I have drank this tea for years (20 ) and along with it's other ingredients, IT IS UNSAFE and DANGEROUS! It does interact in just the way stated with Psychotropics Sedatives, Pain meds... If taken unawares you can in the long term suffer from many side effects and it can generally wreak havoc with your quality of life. I believe it to be d. and dangerous if used for any length of time. See also ELEUTHERO!

df dasf a | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/14/2019

I do not take catnip, but I am writing to tell you that catnip and catmint are two different plants. I grow both. My cats go crazy over the catnip, but the catmint does nothing for them.

terriercat1 | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
3/3/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I used it for anxiety for several years and while it worked really well for me, I was recently forced to give up using it as I bleed heavily during my menstrual cycles and over time with using catnip this got worse with each cycle eventually reaching the point that I was bleeding so heavily taking it even only 3 weeks a month was no longer an option for me which I had been doing for several months before giving it up, My doctor and I had hoped that would work, but because I have two cycles a month stopping just for the week of my cycle wasn���¢��������t enough. I have experienced more normal levels of bleeding in my cycles since stopping so unfortunately, while it helped me a lot, the side effects were too bad for me to continue.

Lynn | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
2/10/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Good as a general calmative.

Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/23/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I use Nature's Way catnip capsules and love them. I take it with melatonin at the same time to sleep at night or if I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep I'll get up and take 2 capsules and go back to bed easily. Highly recommend, calms me down and helps me sleep a lot! and one of the few herbs that doesn't make me wake up groggy. I don't take Valerian because it always give me that really bad "hangover" effect. Catnip doesn't cause that effect.