Excellent on burns! I burnt my hand taking scones out of the oven. Put lavender essential oil right on the burn as soon as it happened and again 30 minutes later. The next day, it was just a small scab on my skin. No blister! Have used it many times since. It's great and safe for kids!

Lavela | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/24/2019
Condition: Anxiety

While this supplement worked to give me a relaxed feeling throughout the day, it made me extremely tired and I kept getting a mild headache each day. I�d come home after work and slept for at least an hour.

QTS | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/17/2019
Condition: Sleep

I was having sleep issues for awhile, so I got a box Traditional Medicinals Lavender

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |

Very Good. 5*****.

Laura | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
1/6/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I use lavender as a soothing body lotion and perfume. It helps to stay calm all day long.