1 Box - Alcachofivida Artichoke With 10 Ampoules is the name of the product. I started taking to loose weight. In the first 2 weeks of use I lost 6 pounds. In the 3rd week I lost 4 pounds. I feel great with lots of energy. I get very thirsty and not really hungty. My husband lost 13 pounds in 2 weeks of use.He also gets very thirsty and not hungty. I had no idea it helped with all these other prob...

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/25/2017
Condition:

In taking artichoke capsules I found that my urine flow rate was significantly reduced.

Reds | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |

Condition: Hyperlipidemia
Patsy | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/8/2015
Condition:

Have only taken 2 tablets daily with my evening meal and over 5 months my blood pressure is normal now and I can maintain my weight.

Lexiea | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
11/29/2014
Condition:

I have fat malabsorption due to my chronic pancreatitis. The artichoke extract helps with my bile flow resulting in increased absorption of fat.