Saffron has worked wonders for my husband's severe depression! I use "The Gathering of Saffron" from Spain - Select Grade. I steep about 150 mg overnight in hot water. My husband drinks it every morning. He has been using it everyday for about 8 years. He has suffered from depression for over 50 years. During that time psychiatrist have prescribed many pills. None worked very well and the side ...

Did not work.

Arman | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/22/2021
Condition: Anxiety

Great

KIMPERLY | Age: 25-34 |
1/18/2021
Condition: AMD

I lost my bitcoin to fake blockchain.com impostors on Facebook, they contacted me as blockchain official support and i fell stupidly for their mischievous act, this made them gain access into my blockchain wallet whereby 7.0938 btc was stolen from my wallet in total .I was almost in a comma and dumbfounded because this was all my savings i relied on . Then I made a research online and found a recovery expert , with the contact address- [email protected] WhatsApp +1 (424) 209-7204 I wrote directly to the specialist explaining my loss. Hence, he helped me recover my bitcoin just after 2 days he helped me launch the recovery program , and the culprits were identified as well , all thanks to his expertise . I hope I have been able to help someone as well.

shirly | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/28/2020
MP | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
8/19/2019
Condition: Depression

No side effects. I'm not a zombie, I still feel emotions, I've lost weight and Saffron has allowed me to eliminate all pharmaceutical anti-depressants. I take about 8 strands every morning in my coffee. After about 3 years, I took a 4 week break from Saffron and had a relapse into depression. I now use daily and intend to for the rest of my life. I'm diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder. I haven't been under a psychologist care for several years now and have all my symptoms completely under control with a positive outlook and pretty active lifestyle. Saffron is amazing.

Honeygirl | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/1/2019
Condition: Depression

I have been in one of the worst depression strings I have experienced in the last 22 years I have suffered from depression. I was barely hanging on and on a wait list to see a counselor. I started researching treatments I could access immediately. Within 2 weeks starting taking a combo of Saffron and Tumeric daily, my mood swings are smaller and more manageable. I still have tough days, but I no longer have the debilitating level of hopelessness that existed prior. I am going in 5 weeks of taking the combo and have no intention of stopping. Life hasenâ??t felt this manageable in years! Saffron (Nusapure 88.5mg) and Tumeric (NatureMade)