Instead of eating a ton of bananas I took two potassium glutamate tabs and quit cramping up

HERE WAS MY MESS UP.3 BANANAS FOR BREAKFAST..80 MG LASIX..200 MG ALDACTONE.POTATO CHIPS FOR LUNCH.BY 4 PM ,I DID NOT KNOW WHO I WAS.TRIED TO ORDER FOOD 2 CHESEBURGERS FROM MCDONALDS AND COULD NOT REMEMBER OR KNOW HOW TO ORDER.TOTAL MASS CONFUSION.SCARED ME TO DEATH.PULLED OVER ATE WHAT GIVEN ME IN SACK.30 TO 1 HOUR LATER FELT BETTER.BUT STILL CONFUSED JUST NOT AS BAD.GOT HOME...NOT MOVED BETTER TH...

Linda | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
5/30/2020

I have Afib, if my potassium gets low I have an attack. I take 2 prescription 10mg at bedtime and only have a afib problem when it gets low. I have my blood tested every 3 months by my heart dr. I am very pleased with the results.

12/11/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness
Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/13/2019
Condition: Hypokalemia

I have never hated a pill as much as I hate this one. The resulting nausea and vomiting is debilitating. I lost 5.5 lbs in one week due to the nausea, and I do not have any weight to lose. The pills are huge and difficult to swallow. My doctor reduced my dose to 10 MEQ because I absolutely could not swallow the 20. We tried the capsules, but I couldn't tolerate those either. They gave me the liquid form at the hospital, and I threw it up. I'm supposed to take it every day, but some days I am just too nauseous to manage it. I always feel really good the day after I miss a dose, but I know if I stop taking it, I will get sick again. It's a Catch-22.

vicki | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/28/2018
Condition: High blood pressure

JUST TOOK ONE TABLET THEN STOP BECAUSE IT GIVES SEVERE STOMACH UPSET

Judy | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/19/2018

I have a rash from allergic reaction to Boniva. It is better but it won’t go away. Could the potassium cause a rash. The last Boniva I took was on 12/7/17