I have been taking this product for approximately 6 months and its results amaze me. I am 80 years of age and recently began to suffer from aching limbs and energy is at times lacking but this supplement relieves the aches, provides energy and, indeed, I feel better after a night's sleep. Afternoon naps which have been a feature to my life are no longer necessary. Do not expect an immediate nor eu...

Why after swallowed it accidentally ,hart attacks and burning stomach , and vomiting and dizziness

fanofjesus | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/19/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I am 65; I used to come home after errands in town, etc,and I would be done for the day. I had read about dmg and just added it to my vitamin/supplement regimen, and forgot about it. But then I noticed, after a few days, that I just had more energy. When I would come home after being out running around, I would put on my work clothes and start doing chores, outside work, etc, not thinking anything of it. In fact, I work hard and don't tend to feel really tired, like I used to after working a while. I now exercise, and work in the garden or whatever and really don't feel worn out at any time. It's truly amazing, I'm just taking NOW dmg 125 mg once/day; I wonder what would happen if I took more? anyway, I just recommended this to my 88-yr old mother, and she had me order her some. Thank you, Lord!

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/3/2018
Condition: Seizures

Taking for allergy symptoms. Headaches and congestion have greatly decreased.

Jack | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/28/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have more energy, more positive mental processes and a significant improvement in my attention span.

THT | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/15/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

seems to help with focus

Joe | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/13/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I used to have much fatigue in the daytime and would fall asleep in discussions etc. I have more energy and less tiredness now. The brand I used is not listed in your list...NOW vitamins.