was forced. no idea what the treatment held.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
11/20/2015
Condition:

has made a great difference in how i feel i wont go a day with out it

jANE | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/30/2015
Condition: Age-related macular degeneration (AMD)

I HAVE FOUND DHA GIVES ME MORE ENERGY AND LESS FATIGUE DURING THE DAY. ANOTHER BENIFIT I HAVE NOTICED IS LESS LIKELY TO GET HUNGRY DURING THE DAY AT WORK

rivk | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
3/8/2015

Received a traumatic closed head injury. Many years approximately 10 years went by when I couldn't remember much at all. I am lactose intolerant and began drinking a non milk product with dha in it. I really liked it. I noticed a big improvement in memory and cognitive function. Did some research on everything on everything in the product and bought dha supplements. I have found that around 100 to 200mg a day massively improves my life quality. If I do not take it I return to my walking zombie state in less than two days. I also become an emotional wreck. I have found that using the plant based works best for me, as well as taking with a protein type breakfast. I personally don't know if I could function without this well at all. Some types of fish, as well as vegetables work well for me as like a supercharger. It isn't always easy to eat these thing though. So I supplement every day. I can hold a good job now, and function in society, couldn't before.

lahtada | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/20/2015

I have difficulty with concentration/focus in the past few years. It seems in less than an hour to improve these areas to do my college homework. The improvement reaches an peak by two hours and declines back to previous state around four hours. My Mom took it and had had the same effect.

LIVELIFE | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |