I have sporadic panic attacks. My hands and face tingle, I shake, and my muscles turn to jello. I now keep a bottle of passionflower tincture in my purse at all times. It works really well to calm my panic attacks so I can react normally. I used to go into a panic attack anytime something unusual would happen, and even sometimes for no reason at all. Now when I know something is about to happen I ...

can i still take my passion flower I will have surgery for cataract

MT716 | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/10/2021
Condition: Anxiety

Works amazing for my debilitating panic attacks. I take it every night and have told everyone I know about it

Laura | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
6/14/2021
Condition: Insomnia

I usually fall asleep quickly, but sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and find I can't turn my mind off. It's like a hamster on a wheel, reviewing things I said that I shouldn't have and things I should have said but didn't, or worrying about things that could happen. My naturopathic doctor gave me passion flower in a glycerite which was so sicky sweet that I couldn't stand it. I researched and learned I could make a tincture with the dried herb. About 1/2 dropperful at bedtime in a glass of water and even though I almost always wake up to use the restroom, I always fall immediately back to sleep. It's a real God-send.

Bltl | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/11/2020
Condition: Anxiety

I was really at wits end. I hadn't slept more than 20 mins last night, one hr the night before. I just lay there wide awake, my entire torso shaking inside. During the day too. As if there are 1 million butterflies inside me. Crying at the smalĺest thing, even nothing at all. I started researching an over the counter relief, since clinics are closed during pandemic. I saw these reviews, headed to the drug store, with nothing to lose. I bought the Herbal Complex-relax and sleep capsules, which contain passionflower, as well as Valerian, hops, catnip. I took one capsule... i swear, within half hr, the "inside shaking"(anxiety) was gone. Like a miracle. Before bed, i took the dosage of 3, and although it didn't make me sleepy as i expected (but then again, i was on zopiclone for 2 yrs), it kept the anxiety away and i fell asleep after awhile, prob an hour (as opposed to laying and shaking for 7 hrs). Highly recommended!

Dunes | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
4/13/2020
Condition: Stress

Just finished seven months using passion flower twice a day for fatigue and insomnia. VERY good supplement--the best one I've ever been on. Helped to unwind nightly for sleep and was a great waker-up in the morning. Was safe for myself because it was not combined with a sedative or hypnotic (as most websites warn about). I'd recommend this for anyone in need of sleep or for relaxed or good feelings. Is safe and was the best natural remedy classified as supplemental anti-convulsant that is on the market today. I enjoyed it and may try it again next year!

Aroma Sweety | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/12/2020
Condition: Anxiety

I'm a case of severe anxiety and panic disorder brought on by untreated PTSD. I was given SSRI's, that did worse. I tried benzos, never again. I put about 10 drops of Passionflower in every glass of water I drink (I drink a lot...) Not only can it stop an attack in it's tracks but keeps my mind calm, physical symptoms at bay. Definitely a miracle, so happy I've tried it.