User Reviews & Ratings - KAVA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of KAVA.

«KAVA Information

2/9/2018 6:24:11 PM

Reviewer: KavaNut, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    A safe alternative to alcohol and benzodiazepines. It works the same way as them on GABA A Receptors. The difference is that there are no side effects or any addictive properties. Works great for anxiety.

7/8/2017 1:21:25 PM

Reviewer: AliDee, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    I have been diluting an alcohol-free kava kava DRIED ROOT extract tincture in a beverage. I feel safe taking it, as I believe the webMD side effects are listings for the entire plant, which parts have ill side effects, but not specifically for the dried roots- which I believe are in fact safe. I found this to be fast acting, effective, calming, and relatively long lasting. I drink 20-30 drops in t ... Show Full Comment

12/7/2016 4:12:19 PM

Reviewer: teluwot, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I found a bottle of Kava Kava tincture in a Health shop about 15 year ago, before it was banned. I found it incredibly effective for anxiety. Everything panned out smooth as velvet. A Lady I told about it had just lost her Father and she found it v helpful too. Was so sorry we coldn't get it again. Tons better than prescription drugs and their often horrible effects.

6/27/2016 3:35:18 PM

Reviewer: ontnurse, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have severe anxiety and have tried many many meds including benzos.I find benzos are short acting and very difficult to obtain from your Dr. I found this online.Kava has been wonderful for me.I hope they do not ban it. I feel calm and happie than I have been in months.I truly did not think this would work but I was pleasantly surprised.

1/19/2016 9:28:50 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    HI, I suffer from anxiety and insomnia, I started taking Kava a couple of years ago, but decided to take it the traditional way many native islander do making a cold tea by squeezing the raw powdered root from thekavaroots.com I am very happy with the results despite the extra hassle of preparation.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?