I have been taking creatine monohydrate for 2 months now. While I have taken the recommended dose (i.e., 5 grams a day, without loading phase), I have experienced great results (strength gain and no side effects). However, during that period, I decided to double my daily dose. Soon I started experiencing side effects: extreme fatigue (not attributable to dehydration)and cardiac arrhythmia (namely ...

Results aren't worth the mood swing nor the on sudden aggression.

Age: 19-24 |
7/28/2021
Condition: Muscle strength

It really increases strength along with muscle mass. It is constantly increasing my strength and muscle mass. You can see the difference even after one week.

7/1/2021
Condition: Athletic performance

I take 3mg daily, and I take another 3mg after training sessions. I am not sure whether it is really had any effect, but I thought I would take my daily dose to 10mg regardless if I was training. I have never had such bad stomache cramps and diahrreoa. I immediately stopped it, and took about 4 days to settle. I am back on my origional plan.

John | Age: 13-18 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/22/2021
Condition: Exercise performance

I am 17, and maybe it’s hormonal changes but it caused extreme aggression, good workout results way energy and way more focus on what I’m doing and not my surroundings. I have adhd so it helps me not get distracted, I wouldn’t take this around others though I might wanna beat them up, not bc they did anything but just bc they are there. If you already have anger problems dont take this just enhances it by 50 folds.

David Scruton | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
6/3/2020
Condition: Athletic performance

This is just a warning. I have used creatine on and off for 20 years with great success for athletic performance. But I was recently put on trazodone by my doctor. Creatine - any kind of creatine (mono/nitrate etc) blocks trazodone from working, if you're taking trazodone for sleep I found out. Instead of sending me to sleep trazodone routinely kept me awake with a blocked feeling in the gut that persisted for around 3 hours if I had taken creatine earlier that day. No creatine and trazodone works fine. It is not entirely clear what creatine is doing to the gut chemistry/properties but if you are taking other drugs please be aware creatine may stop them from working properly. I can only vouch for this with trazodone. Mirtazapine seems unaffected by creatine.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
1/24/2020
Condition: Age-related muscle loss

5mg per day after exercising. Maintains muscle over 50 years of age.