I have been diagnosed with arthritis of the wrist and hand that has caused me much pain. I started to apply 70% solution of DMSO to the area of the pain with an eye dropper and working it into the skin with the side of the glass eye dropper. I apply DMSO twice a day this way and got pain relief that has make it possible for me to do my normal activities that I could not do before. The maximum pa...

I have arthitis in both knees. DMSO has not proved to be any better for pain relief than Ibuprofen gel (which has the advantage of not making your breath smell of garlic or sour milk)

maltesetitantwc.com/Titan | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/18/2021

Is DMSO usable on ones Testis, ball sag. Mine is very itchy and I do not know why. I have done everything to try to stop the itch. Even trying to put handsanitizer on my Testicals and that burned till i washed it off with cold water. Nothing has helped. Not even Jock itch medicine some i have tried. Need help to stop the itch. Tried DMSO thought it worked but next day I was itching again. But that night had a spot like a bump that was bleeding that was not there yesterday or this morning. Can DMSO cause this? Itchy in all the Wrong Places, KC

Ally B | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
10/10/2020
Condition: Arthritis

I was recommended this 20 ish years ago, by a young arthritis sufferer who says he was completely cured! I used it (a few drips onto v clean fingers and allow to dry naturally) for a few months then cut down gradually as I didn't seem to need it. I now use it for very occasional flare ups and it still works a treat for me.

Meladana | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
3/2/2019
Condition: Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)

I have been taking a teaspoon twice a week in organic pineapple juice. I have also been using a 70% DMSO gel with 30% aloe Vera. I have found this very helpful for my elbows. I would say that I currently have 50% more mobility. I have been using DMSO for eight months.

deplorable chuck | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/2/2019
Condition: Arthritis

Had great results with 70% DMSO cream. Proceeded to use 100% dmso and black seed oil on my wrists. Arthritis pain in ALL my joints was greatly reduced. Got mild headache on a couple of days

ChrisG | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/1/2019
Condition: Pain

Having lifted weights for years my shoulders finally had enough lol ! Doctor suspects impingement but I didnâ??t spring for an MRI due to lack of insurance so we couldnâ??t see if there was any soft tissue damage. I did two rounds of cortisone injections with limited results. When the pain returned I purchased some roll on dmso and had immediate relief! It tends to burn my skin so I err on the side of caution and apply as sparingly as possible. It has kept me in the gym with the least amooof pain Iâ??ve had in years. Iâ??ve found my range-of-motion has improved as well.