1st time - 1500mg a few hours before "happy time" and i knew something was different. my flacid penis and testes hung and had veins compared to retracted testes and "pool shrinkage". erection was better quality, cause/ effect. after a week of 1000mg 3x per day and i feel like im 25 again. virtually no side, maybe excess gass? effects after one week. another good point is that its noticably combat...

Extremely difficult to determine. Too many variables

Mayu | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/28/2021
Condition: Infertility

I am not at all satisfied with this medicine L Arginine. Its very bad in taste, like vomitting.... waste of money

Age: 35-44 |
10/26/2020
Condition: Erectile dysfunction (ED)

I once again have rock hard erections. It worked wonders for me. Taking 3000mg per day. No side effects. Rock hard, and full girth.

Greg | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
9/3/2020
Condition: Erectile dysfunction (ED)

I am using L-arginine in a combination with some other ingredients like pygeum bark, vitamin c , zinc ( product is Regen50 strong) My erectile dysfunction was a side effect of my prostate problem and since taking all of those ingredients I feel better. My general prostate health is getting better and the result is that I'm no longer so stressed when it comes to having intercourse which in the end improved my situation with erectile dysfunction. I can say I am very pleased. I don't even have to mention that my wife is even happier than me.

Griffer | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
8/29/2020
Condition: Cancer

Started taking it because of the T-Cell modulation. I was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer in '15. Had one malignant tumor removed and they had to leave 2 precancerous IPMNs. From '15 through '17 we watched the grow with MRIs every 6 month. In '17 I began a regiment of Alkaline water and L-Arginine. MY MRI in '18 showed the larger IPMN had shrunk by half and the smaller on was gone. In '19 the MRI showed N.E.D. (No Evidence of Disease). University of Cincinnati will test my regiment in the next year as part of research into IPMNs. I found out about L-Arginine from a study done in Switzerland. Below is the article of their findings. https://www.cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(16)31313-7

8/21/2019