Works great for (relapsing remitting) MS: more energy (it's the first thing I take in the morning on an empty stomach), less pain, fewer other MS-symptoms, better general well-being, boosts the immune-system. I've had no relapses for ages, although I also take LDN. If I stop taking l-glutamin, I feel much worse almost instantly. Also great when extra energy is needed for doing certain activ...

I really thought using this was a miracles after 4days it was gone But it came back uses it for my stomach and A leaky gut It was l- glutamine 1000 mg by spring valley

LYNND1 | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
10/5/2020
Condition: Myalgia

My mom was introduced to L-Glutamine during breast cancer treatment. She raved about the improvements she saw so I tried it for my fibromyalgia. This supplement seems to remove lactic acid buildup in the muscles, and reduces post-exercise muscle pain. Prior to use of this supplement, even mild exercise would leave me in pain for three days. Now I either have one bad day or no adverse reaction to exercise whatsoever. Instead of feeling weak in the major muscle groups such as the thigh, I feel like I am able to retain improved muscle strength, thus also increasing my stamina. In addition, L-Glutamine has improved my immune system. I have asthma and allergies and with the improvements to intestinal health I have seen an improvement in my overall well being. I have never observed a supplement play this much role in improving fibromyalgia symptoms. I will never be without this supplement, and I highly recommend it to anyone who has exercise intolerance caused by fibromyalgia.

On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
8/31/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness
kayla | Age: 13-18 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/3/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Glutamine is a great supplement for those who are trying to increase their muscle mass, but you have to consistently take it to see results. Just like you would with any other supplement. I like to take it before bed so it sits in system, and fuels my muscles overnight.

Age: 35-44 |
8/7/2017
Condition: IBD

have not tried this for leaky gut , seabuckthorn helps

sanibel | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/17/2017
Condition: Malnourishment-related diarrhea

easy just add non-flavored powder to my am drink. That's it. I see less muscle wasting. My weight has stabilized. I was too rapidly losing weight and muscle as nothing stayed in me long enough for any benefit. I have no negative effects.