I have fibromyalgia,reheumatoid arthritis, and herniated disc in my lower back which causes a lot of pain and inflammation. Since I have taken the Prickly Pear Cactus or Nopal or Opuntia I have no pain or any stiffness in my body. I'm so happy right now. In addition, I have more energy now it use to be I was tired and exhausted. I'm able to get things done at work and around my house. I'm also...

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
1/30/2017
Condition: Diabetes

Blood sugar was out of control taking metformin and Lantus. Take nopales supplements now in addition to regular meds and blood sugar is completely in control

dbrown9773aol.com | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/9/2016
Condition: Diabetes
mjnelson | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
5/29/2016

I live in Mexico and Nopal is all over. I started taking capsules 2-3 x a day with meals to help control blood sugar. I found I was more easily able to get a blood sample when doing a test in the morning. It has stopped my constipation.Cannot say it has helped with either stiffness or digestion, nor has it hurt.

Cassie | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/2/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I recently bought multi-purpose oil from https://www.biotecart.com, let me say that this product really made a difference on my skin and hair. I highly recommend anyone who has acne or eczema.

JG | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
10/12/2015

2012 my husband's bad knee was causing him so much pain he could hardly walk. His mother introduced us to prickly pear fruit nectar. He would take 3 oz daily and within a few days all his pain was gone. We have also learned some extra perks of the nectar are blood sugar control, lowering of cholesterol and LDL levels, it is excellent for hydration if mixed into your water and we also love adding it into a refreshing glass of tea or lemonade. There has been some research that it also reduces acid in the body aiding in cancer treatment, I wish I had copied the source. We love it, and have learned to make our own we love it so much. I was experiencing some neuropathy in my feet and use it in conjunction with Apple cider vinegar to alleviate the symptoms.