My dr. Suggested that I try rhodiola. So far I've only taken fr a few days but I feel different. First great benefit,, I had several good nights sleep. I dont feel as irritable and fatigued. Before taking it I felt edgy and mentally fatigued. I seemed to have lost my patience for mundane questions. I was snappy. Now I feel more energy and an overall happiness. I push my body quit a bit...

I decided to give Rhodiola try because I have been very fatigued from intestinal problems and very stressed for various reasons. 1st day I took Rhodiola, I was very nervous and jittery, and was unable to fall asleep. I had to take something to go asleep. I took Rhodiola for 3 days to give it a try but felt same way so on 4th day I took 1 pill in a.m. and none mid day. I felt worst than the previou...

Roger | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/24/2021
Condition: Fatigue

I suffered a very deadly hemorragic brain stroke about two years ago at the age of 70. Before the stroke I had been in excellent health. My Doc said I was born with a thin artery in my brain that split. I recovered almost fully but for the fatigue that began each morning after being up for 4-5 hours. That fatigue increased minute by minute until it would put me in the bed for an hour nap around 3:00PM. I was having to plan both my business and personal life around this daily exhaustion. I saw several MD's including stroke experts seeking relief but no one had an answer. When traditional medicine had no answer, I searched for a non-traditional answer and heard about rhodiola. I began taking rhodiola compounded by Pure about 5 months ago. I am both surprised and grateful that a "ROOT" has given me my life back. I now go about my day with the same energy I had before my stroke. Who would have thought?

naw | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
12/13/2020
Condition: Depression

Once per day full dose, first thing in A.M. with 8+ ounces of water. Helped stabilize, and benefited me in many ways. I am far, far healthier now than when I began taking this, and Rhodiola has played a subtle and/or noticeable role in several aspects. But it depends on what you already take to decide if it's good to add this, because it might not be. Do your research.

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/4/2020
Condition: Anxiety

This seems to reduce my anxiety and help my concentration. Some days my anxiety is so bad that I cannot get much done and this helps counteract that. It does cause a minor amount of nausea 30 minutes or so or so after taking it, but it is worth the overall improvement to my mood. I wouldn't want to drive right after taking it though.

Anne | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/14/2020
Condition: Fatigue

I have been suffering from some insomnia and also lack of sleep due to upstairs condo noise so have been unable to get enough sleep at times which messed up my sleep schedule. The effect on fatigue was immediate - noticed much better energy and not tired the first day I took rhodiola. I have only been taking it for a few days but it has been amazing how much it helps me. I tried other things that didn't work at all.

jsheps14 | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/11/2019
Condition: Stress

I have only been taking this supplement for 3 days now and I have already noticed a huge difference. Its like a weight off my shoulders. I'm less stress, less anxious, and am I able to deal with situations much quicker and more effective. I haven't been experiencing stress related head aches, or worrying about everything I can't control. Really life changing.