I will NEVER not take probiotics again! I have always had stomach problems and I'm only 30! I started taking probiotics 2 years ago and not only have my stomach problems pretty much disappeared but I'm so much healthier. It's done great things for my immune system. I even have my 9 year old taking probiotics for kid's and I've noticed she's sick MUCH less.

SueEmmy | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
12/6/2018
Condition: Diarrhea

My chronic diarrhea of 8 years has finally stopped once I started taking this type of probiotic. Over the years, I've tried many things and diet changes. Nothing else helped much until this. I became totally normal in about 3 days of use. (but reverted after a few weeks when I ran out) So now I continues to take these regularly, with maybe a week off between bottles. (used Spring Valley for Women)

Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/5/2017
Condition: IBS

I was not diagnosed directly with IBS, However my symptoms matched the symptoms for it. I started taking a an 8 strain high potency probiotic( Progressive Nutritional Therapies Canada HCP 70 Billion) contains both Bifidobacteria and lactobacillius strains. Two cpasules daily after a meal and has been a month and no symptoms have emerged yet. I poop more frequently and pain is gone. Works great in my book

Nausea | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/12/2016
Condition: Helicobacter pylori

Nausea and weakness made worse with this treatment

Littlemetz | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/8/2015
Condition: Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)

A doctor proscribed Omeprazole for pain in stomach and excess gas I stopped the med. and took probiotics and not only did they get rid of my symptoms I have twice the energy than I had before. I feel great.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/1/2015
Condition: Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)

I have had IBS for most of my life and after taking bifidobacterium infantis for one month now I am much improved. My abdominal pain is gone, I am also having more normal bowel movements - frankly I was very skeptical of this remedy but it has worked wonders. I Thank My doctor for recommending it.