I recently started using boron in conjunction with magnesium to enhance my bone health. I experienced the following unexpected effects: my chronic restless leg symptoms (of TWO DECADES) have disappeared. The pain in my pelvis and shoulder joints has eased, and my stiffness and soreness has abated by 75%. I feel mentally restless and 'perky'. Now for the less attractive effects: The first 24 hours...

JUST STARTED CAPSULES SO SIGNIFICANT DATA AS OF YET

julia | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
4/21/2021
Condition: Osteoarthritis

Took 6mg calcium fructoborate daily for osteoarthritis. Man did it help my pain everywhere but caused hair loss. Boron can cause testosterone to change to dht which causes hairloss. I have lowered dose to 3mg daily and hair loss is still happening but not as bad. Pain is not as squelched at this dose but still provides relief.

Vivian | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/1/2021
Condition: Osteoporosis

When I took it, my hair began falling out. I read that boron increases testosterone, so that probably explains why. I'm female. I chose to find to find other ways to strengthen my bones.

TonyinCNY | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/23/2020
Condition: Exercise performance

As a 76 year old man, I take Boron and DIM to reduce the age related increase in SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin). Reduce SHBG and that creates more free testosterone to be used by the body. The body can't use bound testosterone.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/18/2020
Condition: Arthritis

My fingers would take so bad. After using Boran for one week the aching has stopped.

In Ohio | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/21/2020

I took it for the first time and I can take a full step without any hip/joint pain. It’s a miracle to me. I’ve have this pain for about 2 years. And with 1 dose I feel better. I didn’t even drink the whole glass. I recommend.