I am highly allergic dustmite, mold, pollen and cats. I have had severe glue ear for the last month, have been taking prednisone for swelling and it worked. Started cleaning out a dusty and moldy building Prednisonde didn'tappear to work any more.Read an article about Bromelain purchased it and relief the very first day this is day three of taking it and I am delited with the results my hearing ha...

have not tried yet

Judith | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/21/2021
Condition: Pain

I have been taking bromelain for 2 weeks. I take it for arthritis, my knee has stopped aching. My nose usually runs non stop in mornings in winter, I still feel slightly blocked but I don't have to blow it at all. My stomach usually bloats a lot and it gets very uncomfortable. It feels much better with only slight bloating and it feels flat again and comfortable. I'm 72 and taking 500 mgs of bromelain forte and I will increase dose and keep taking it, am loving the results. I also feel like I have more energy.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/27/2020
Condition: Pain

I've had Degenerative Disc Disease for over 18 years, and yes the narcotics help, but didn't stop my pain (not counting hourss or minutes where the pain was low from the meds, and/or being totally into something. But most of time, Huge pain, chronic pain, and a reminder every day that I have it, especially when doing things! I take a 500 mg Bromelain tab with each of my 3 meals, and it took 22 days and all of a sudden, most of my pain is gone!!!! Yes, I still feel tension and tightness and like the oncoming feeling of the pain increasing, but it stops, I've been pain free for 6 days now, again, after having it daily for over 18 years!!!! No side effects for me, I did lower my pain pills, and I got down to the lowest I've ever been, but still had to have that, as the day I went under the lowest dose, the pain returned, so I got back on the lowest dose!!! I've told everyone on F.B., and want to tell more, even tho from these other reviewers I see it doesn't work for everyone!!!! I'm Estatic!!!

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
5/15/2020
Condition: Sinusitis
sortanormal | Age: 75 or over |
3/22/2020
Condition: Pain

I walk regularly and am in good condition. I also have one shorter leg, so I have build-ups on most right shoes. Sneakers, just inserts. Because of the shorter leg, I often get sore ribs and costochronditis (pain between the inflamed ribs) I have short legs and a long body. My feet usually don't reach the floor, causing me to slide down for stability putting my back in awkward position. I often work on my iPad mini in bed and hold it up as I read or get into a bad and stupid position to write or text. The can cause neck and shoulder pain. Since I don't seem to stop some of the dumb stuff, I take bromelain! I roll on a 6-7inch roller for my back and/or on a 4inch wax candle. Both help remove any spazzing in muscles, and QR Bromelain works quickly for me, and I can feel the pain go away. I was taking with general simple enzymes, but it works fine alone. I take breaks from bromelain every few days. Side effects: I do believe it has some laxative effect which I don't like. Also makes me wonder if it affects my liver as it changes poop color to yellow. All-in-all, I'm happier with bromelain than any other pain killer. Now, If I could only avoid doing stupid postural things that cause the pain, that would be best. Hope this helps somebody. BTW, I'm OLD not elderly May we all stay safe

Edgar Markosyan | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/21/2018
Condition: Pityriasis lichenoides chronica (PLC)

When I got the first symptoms of PLC, I thought of it as hives. Then it started spreading and changing color from red dots to brown. Went to a doctor, gave a full blood test. Results were perfect, no issues. Then was advised to go to a dermatologist. First one, was clueless, second, elderly knew what it was but new cure. (last encounter was 30 years ago.) Third one was a charm. She assigned me to a photo therapy. Just in case, I have consulted with a friend of mine, who is an acupuncturist and herbalist, advice me to use this as a treatment. I took his advice and started talking bromelain. Photo therapy along with bromelain, helped me to get rid of PLC.