I have fibromyalgia. I am post surgical X's 4 right shoulder after work injury. Arthritis - PAINFUL! left foot neuroma surgery... geesh the list is pathetic. Includes digestive issues as well as diverticulitis. after moths of research to try and get OFF some of these crazy ass meds. I came across "Cold pressed Black seed oil" and read for quite some time. I finally ordered and I am HAPPY to repor...

got upset stomach and the last time was the time I will ever take it. I ended up in the emergency room with violent nausea and vomiting. Also some diarrhea. Got lightheaded weak shakes chills and sweats for 3 hrs. Also liver pains. My hospital tests shows elevated liver profile. Beware. I had plain black seed oil.

Little mama | Age: 45-54 |
7/24/2021
Condition: Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)

This is a must have in my medicine cabinet. It hasn't let me down. I don't take it every day, only when needed. The hardest part is how to consume it. I found a recipe where you use 1/2 teaspoon of caraway seed, half a teaspoon of fennel seed, infuse into a half cup of water, add 1 teaspoon black seed oil, and a tablespoon of honey. I'm about to employ it again for a diverticulitis flare up.

Maimuma | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/12/2021
Condition: Allergic rhinitis (hay fever)
7/7/2021
Condition:
Renee Norris | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/29/2021
Condition: Diabetes

I've been taking black seeds since 2012 I have a number of medical conditions diabetes cyst on my lungs heart condition I did had high cholesterol now since I've been on black seed my cyst have decreased I do not take metformin at all since I've been on this my cholesterol is perfect my LDL, my 1acs is 5.4 when I take my blood test and get checked out they say whatever I'm doing keep doing it so your medical studies doesn't really fit what they say because my body has improved and I manage all my illness from my black seed and black organic sesame seed along with Chia seed I also have allergies I find I don't have to take my allergy medicine as much either so the black seed is a wonderful product put on the market good for people to take I also have lost a lot of weight I used to weigh 196 lb I now weigh a134 lb.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/8/2020
Condition: Hypercholesterolemia

As soon as I started taking this I started having breast pain on one breast more than the other. I thought it was weird because I read it helps breast paint so I continued, the pain was so bad though something serious was going on with me. My doctor asked me if I had done or taken something different so I stopped taking it and the pain just disappeared after 3 days if not taking it.