Being a reishi user for almost a decade, I can confidently say that reishi has made a significant difference in my life. I have tried numerous brands and the one that works for me is Ganoprime which is the highest concentrated red reishi in capsules form. Tried the coffee and tea ganoderma and did nothing to me. I am curious on how the ganoderma coffee is making the previous reviewer sleep bett...

Gave me low blood pressure.

RG-GL | Age: 35-44 |
9/29/2019

elizabethchua602atyahoocom- I had experience ulcer way back 2005 and I vomited a lot whenever food came in my stomach, not even a piece of bread nor small fruit can go in. My stools had blood. I can’t even walk 10 meters from where I stand. Then a friend introduce Lingzhi. I used the 1-2-4-6 technique of the capsules. There’s an interaction within my body that made me shiver. And after awhile, I felt like my inner body was regenerating itself. I slept for hours like I never had sleep before. When I woke up, my body was looking for food. I ate soft food like congee and later that day, I slowly taking medium hard then hard food. What I experienced is my second chance of life. I never had any attack of ulcer ever since. Until now, I maintain the capsules and the coffee that contains lingzhi for supplement.

Chrisbo | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
8/10/2019
Condition: Melanoma

I began a daily regimen of (Mushroom Harvest) Reshi, Lions Mane and Cordyceps ~ 1000-1500mg after finally recognizing a cutaneous melanoma on my back as serious. A dermatologist cut it all out but I also had nail bed streaks and apparent nodular melanoma on my arm. I have been on the reishi over a year and have added periodic Chaga. I believe that the mushrooms have helped to fade mitigate/ameliorate other symptoms including cardiac arrhythmia, dizziness, mental confusion/memory loss and essential tremor.

3/15/2019
Condition: Age-related fatigue

Reishi spore oil can help to prevent fatty liver, protects the liver from chemical damage caused by drugs and alcohol, with detoxification effect. Here below is more information about its health benefits for your reference. https://www.ecogano.com/2018/10/28/health-benefits-of-reishi-spore-oil/

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
1/19/2019
Condition: BPH
Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/10/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

My hypothyroidism got cured within a month