I have arthritis in my hips and am stiff whenever I get out of the car or bed. In bed at night when I roll over on my hips I would moan in pain. I no longer have any pain or stiffness. Works wonderful..give it a try.

shark cartilage does nothing whatsover for anything cancer related and anyone who believes so is an idiot.

shark boi | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
12/19/2019
Condition: Cancer

I originally took this to prevent cancer but now my teeth have formed into a razor sharp triangle shape and I can bite through meat with extreme ease. Miracle drug

tony | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/27/2018
Condition: Cancer

Research / double blind studies show its waste of money https://nutritionfacts.org/video/shark-cartilage-supplements-put-to-the-test-to-cure-cancer/?utm_source=NutritionFacts.org&utm_campaign=4a0d21e32e-RSS_VIDEO_DAILY&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_40f9e497d1-4a0d21e32e-24336921&mc_cid=4a0d21e32e&mc_eid=bfa42d8fa5

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 10 years or more |
4/27/2017
Condition: Osteoarthritis

I have been taking shark for 25 years. The number of capsules required daily has gradually increased over the years.

me | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
12/30/2016
Condition: Arthritis

Have been taking shark cartilage for my bad knees for years. It really eases the the stiffness and pain and I can definitely tell the difference if I stop taking it for a while.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
9/3/2016
Condition: Cancer

After two bouts with uterine cancer and Breast cancer. A friend told me her mother used it for cancer prevention. I have used it two pills a day since 1995. No side effects. I get it from Puritans Pride. I've recommended it to my friends.