I am a white, auburn-haired, fair-skinned female from Minnesota. I had no energy. I could not think very clearly. I was laying down to rest 12+ hours per day late Spring of 2012. I was not sleeping very well. I would get winded very easily. I felt panicky sometimes at the gym, or simply doing relatively light activities. A medical professional later explained to me that I was air-starved due to la...

Your descriptions are horrible and meant for doctors, not individuals.

4/17/2021

www

Jodon | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/19/2019
Condition: Iron deficiency anemia

Since taking the iron supplement Ferrocite (ferrous fumarate) I have had black stool. Is this a common?

Cathy | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/30/2017
Condition: Iron deficiency anemia

I was diagnosed with iron deficiency anemia, probably from menopause related menstrual issues. My iron saturation was only 3%, and my hemoglobin was down to 9.5. I started taking Hema Plex supplements and within a month my hemoglobin went up 2 points to 11.5. Waiting for my next round of blood work to see if it's gone up any higher. I feel noticeably better, I used to lose my breath just walking down the street but now I don't notice any ill effects. When I first started taking the supplements I did have some constipation, but now I pair them with a fiber supplement and that is working well.