My mother (68)took european mistletoe (Abnova viscum; Quercus, dont remember details, as it varied). Was diagnosed january 2009 and died october 2010.Had Whipple procedure, chemo and radio. Couldnt start mistletoe until surgery healed. In my opinion would have fared better WITHOUT chemo and radio, but she was fanatical about conventional medicine. The sob of her doctor even convinced her to t...

Terri P | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
8/7/2019
Condition:

I went to Switzerland in 2009, Mistletoe infusions and sub cutaneous. Dozens of others on this treatment are cancer free. Prostate, colon, breast. Melanoma.. this works. Donâ??t buy on internet. Box must say Iscador AG, If this is not on your box of mistletoe, donâ??t take it. Iâ??ve been cancer free for 10 years. This works.

Amber | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/27/2017
Dimitra | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/19/2017
Condition:

I have been taking it for two months, ever since I was diagnosed with lung cancer. I have done no chemo or radiation. I feel a bit nauseous and I do want to vomit. Haven't done a CT since to see how the tumor is

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/6/2017
Condition:

Clearly this works perfectly with no side affects at all. I highly recommend it! Whereas chemo and radiation would have only killed me. Oh and yes, be great for business

PATTY | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
11/6/2015
Condition:

so far is helping on my tumor regresion. there is no pain. I am living a normal life. no side effects at all. will keep using it. surgery and chemo is just another business. thanks!