I have never used chicory as a TREATMENT. I was reared in Louisiana and drank coffee with chicory all my life. In my case it has help with regulating constipation. I like chicory in both caffeinated and de-caffeinated coffee.

good

Draugus | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
9/23/2020

I drink chicory in coffee almost every morning. I started it just for the taste, but I have found it curbs my appetite and makes it easier to maintain a diet.

Angelkitty | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/11/2019

Really helped me feel better when I had food poisoning mixed in a broth. Seemed to make my headache better too. Weird.

Lizzie | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/29/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Working for my digestive issues as a probiotic via "Culturelle Digestive Health". However, this supplement is in the same family as ragweed which I'm highly allergic to! I have developed a severe rash on my trunk. Will no longer take a product with Chicory Root in it! Be careful!

inna | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/10/2017

no more constipation

maverickldr | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
3/15/2017

I have been using chicory root/inulin, 5 grams per day, every day. I use it to stay regular. Works like a charm, helps you cut back on sugar too, because it tends to have a slight sweet taste. Cheaper than Benefiber (originally was inulin until they switched to wheat dextrin) and works just as well. I use Swanson Ultra brand.