This has changed my life. I use B 12 injections monthly. I do not absorb B12. My symtoms were, fatigue (I could't get enough sleep and would wake up tired), ear ringing, tingling in my legs, daily diarhea, some balance loss. My MD started me with weekly B12 inj. for 4 weeks, then once every 2 weeks. Now once every 4-6 weeks. I do them myself, its very easy. I had 2 different test where I was bo...

I took this for weight loss and I took it for two days and it made me extremely tired and super cranky. needless to say I stopped talking it. I slept for almost 24 hours straight. so much for a energy booster.

8/22/2021
Condition: Vitamin B12 deficiency

Me and my family started taking methylcobalamin supplement 1000 mcg once daily for vitamin b12 deficiency as we are vegetarians . So we noticed we start having difficulty staying asleep at night then we switched to cyanocobalamin 250 mcg once daily after two days our sleep returned to normal then after 2 weeks we switched back to methylcobalamin the same issue happened so we stopped methylcobalamin and started taking cyanocobalamin again . I don't know if the problem is with the form of vitamin b12 or with the dose because the cyanocobalamin we was taking had lower dose Read More Read Less

Lyndee | Age: 65-74 |
8/5/2021
Condition: Depression

I don't understand the incredible difference in the dosage recommendation cited. My bottle is marked...2500mcg.

Tnelson | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/30/2020
Condition: Vitamin B12 deficiency

I have noticed some body spasms on my left side lower rib area. I have stopped taking it in hopes of the Spasm goes away.

Age: 55-64 |
3/23/2019

Doesn't do a thing for me Viamedex patch,WORTHLESS WASTE OF MY MONEY

rendrag0215 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/15/2018
Condition:

Was experiencing burning and intermittent pain in both feet. Went to WebMD and read about neuropathy and got Vit. B12 and within 3 weeks my symptoms were greatly improved. See my MD. next week and plan to talk with him about the issue, but I am pleased with the results I received.

10/18/2018
LivieRose | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/9/2018
Condition: Vitamin B12 deficiency

I feel relaxed when I take this supplement on a regular basis.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
6/13/2018

I used to get terrible leg cramps. A blood test showed I was low in Vitamin B. A doctor recommended taking 1 x 2500 mg. of sublingual Vitamin B12 tablets daily. It's worked wonders. I have not had leg cramps since - a year or two now.

KK | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
4/3/2018
Condition: Age-related fatigue

After 15 yrs of fatigue, 500mg B12 gummy helps. I also get an energy boost from separate B2 50mg 2x day with meals, which reduces migraine episodes. Adding on 500mg soy lecithin 2x day (don't tolerate sunflower version) with meals has lifted all my fatigue.

Topsec | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/14/2017
Condition: Fatigue

I take B12 for fatigue. I take 6000-10000 mcg per day (spread thruout the day). If you don't feel a difference your dosage is probably too low. No side effects and don't feel as tired in the afternoon. I also have been sleeping better at night.

On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/15/2017
Condition: Age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
ANA | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/21/2017
Condition: Diabetic neuropathy

I HAVE JUST STARTED TREATMENT WITH B-12 SHOTS FOR ONE EVERY DAY FOR 7 DAY'S ,NOW I TAKE B-12 QUICK DISSOLVED. I DON'T FEEL MUCH CHANGE,BEEN ONE MONTH TAKING IT DAILY .

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
1/24/2017
Hatmaker | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/12/2017
Condition: Age-related fatigue

Taking for two months B12. 2500 MCG sublingual by Solgar. Within two weeks I could feel some changes. It has been two months and I am feeling amazingly better. Much more energy, depression has substantially lifted. A side effect has been that my sweet cravings are decreasing. I am able to have none or a little and feel satisfied. I have lost almost 10 lbs, I attribute this to less sugar and overall increased energy level allowing for, if not exercise, at least a new zest for life! I never expected results anywhere near what I have experienced. Amazing.Read More Read Less

ODOM | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/1/2017
Condition:
? | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/11/2016
Condition: Vitamin B12 deficiency

for tic delorul or facial neuralga , it relives the dicomfort.

Tom1945 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/28/2016
Condition: Cognitive function

Went to the Dr because my wife was worried than I was lacking concentration, my mind would wander etc. When tested for Vit B12 it was very low,192 which is below the recommended range. Started taking 5000 mcg of Vit B12 daily and my memory and concentration improved dramatically in less than a month. In addition I was less fatigued and no longer required midday naps. Further blood testing showed my Vit B12 level going from 192 to 750. Overall I feel mentally like a young man again.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/14/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness
Age: 55-64 |
8/12/2016
Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/17/2016
Condition: Fatigue

I took a whole tablet of B12 (1000mcg) for two days and half of it for another 2 days. I ended up with my whole left side from top to toe numb and tingling, I was dizzy, had balance issues when standing and walking, got extreme fatigue, confusion. I spent 3 days in the hospital with doctors trying to figure out what was wrong with me and as the B12 I had taken left the body during the next week, the numbness got a little better. I saw a chiropractor to get help with the nerves and it helped a little. I did plenty of stretching. Just as I was mostly better, I decided to double check by taking half a tablet, and most of the above side effects came back for a couple of days.Read More Read Less