This has changed my life. I use B 12 injections monthly. I do not absorb B12. My symtoms were, fatigue (I could't get enough sleep and would wake up tired), ear ringing, tingling in my legs, daily diarhea, some balance loss. My MD started me with weekly B12 inj. for 4 weeks, then once every 2 weeks. Now once every 4-6 weeks. I do them myself, its very easy. I had 2 different test where I was bo...

I took this for weight loss and I took it for two days and it made me extremely tired and super cranky. needless to say I stopped talking it. I slept for almost 24 hours straight. so much for a energy booster.

Tnelson | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/30/2020
Condition: Vitamin B12 deficiency

I have noticed some body spasms on my left side lower rib area. I have stopped taking it in hopes of the Spasm goes away.

Age: 55-64 |
3/23/2019
Condition: Age-related fatigue

Doesn't do a thing for me Viamedex patch,WORTHLESS WASTE OF MY MONEY

rendrag0215 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/15/2018
Condition:

Was experiencing burning and intermittent pain in both feet. Went to WebMD and read about neuropathy and got Vit. B12 and within 3 weeks my symptoms were greatly improved. See my MD. next week and plan to talk with him about the issue, but I am pleased with the results I received.

10/18/2018
LivieRose | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/9/2018
Condition: Vitamin B12 deficiency

I feel relaxed when I take this supplement on a regular basis.