I have been trying to regulate my glucose for several years, I was metformin, that did not work, then I started DIAMICROM MR 30mg then it was increased to 90mg. did not work for me, Then I started taking Chromium 500mcg by (Swiss)in the morning, now my levels are so normal and I have also lost weight. I'm so amazed and would like to share this with the world.

good God, this stuff turned me into a raving, nervous [email protected]#$%, would not touch this stuff ever again

7/24/2021
Condition: Diabetes

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

George P | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/8/2021
Condition: Obesity

Began taking Forza Burn with chromium and other ingredients in it and I developed dizziness so severe that when I lay down, or on my left side, the room spins and became nauseous. I stopped taking it and the dizziness has gotten better but is still there. I will never take this product again. BE CAREFUL..!!

Mihalo | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/17/2019
Condition: Overweight

Has proven considerable results.

-Faded- | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
7/19/2018
Condition: Atypical depression

Rksklqjdifmsjs

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
1/3/2018
Condition: Prediabetes

Blood sugars have gone below pre-Chromium level resulting in the pre-diabetes label. I hope to continue progress by wathcing consumpton of sugars and starches. Maybe diabetes can be a label that is erased from my record!