While you have to pick up the right type of B6. This can help stop the racing of the mind and help increase concentration. My chiropractor told me about this in the use of test anxiety and eliminating some of the impact so that you can focus on what you need to. This vitamin also gives you a lot energy that usually last all day with out having to boost with any caffeine at all. Product used: ...

RDA of Vit B6 is 1 or 2 mg per day which is easy to get in foods we eat in USA. Taking too much is NEUROTOXIC. Pls do researc in this. It is not safe to take too much of this vitamin even though it is water soluble. I took 40mg daily in an ultra potency multi vitamin and have ended up with neuropathy. Cause was found by a neurologist. I am waiting for the constant tingling in my fingers and toes t...

health_nut | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
9/22/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Vitamin B6 toxicity occurs at an individual level. Some of us are far more susceptible than others. I took Trader Joe's B50 (general B vitamins, including 50mg B6) for years. It helped me sustain high energy through the afternoon. If I forgot to take it in the morning I'd not feel like running in the afternoon. However, after some years I developed idiopathic peripheral neuropathy (misdiagnosed as Morton's Neruoma) and memory problems. WebMD symptom checker listed B6 toxicity as a possible cause of both these symptoms. I stopped B6 and within 3 days my memory was better and the neuropathy disappeared. Restarting B6 about 6 months later, at 1/10 of a 50mg tab per day, caused both symptoms to reappear immediately. Is there a reason for anyone to take more than 1mg per day?

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
12/18/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I took rainbow light's multivitamin which contains 25mg (1250% DV) of B6 for the past 5-6 years. Something in the multivitamin was causing me to sleep better! Unfortunately, the last 6 months or so I've experienced bi=lateral neuropathy, and my B6 blood test from the neurologist shows "extremely high" levels of B6. I, as others have put here, and now in the "wait 4 months" to see if my nerves can recover. This is not something to play with, keep your B6 at 100% DV or less, if taking vitamins and not prescribed from the doc.

JasonL62 | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/13/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I started taking b6 100mg a day together with b12 1000MCG, fish oil, and a daily centrum mutlivitamin. This combo is a great mood booster and i noticed my cravings for food have gone way down. I started putting on weight and heard b12 and b6 can help with weight loss, and so far with food cravings down i think its working. I was also having back pain and it seems to be subsiding. Only down side is that i get extreme itchiness in the extremities at some times and it comes and goes. I am wondering if i am taking to high a dose of b6 so i plan to start cutting them in half. B6 isn't no B12 but in combination they make a great team, along with fish oil as well.

Ingrid | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/11/2016
Condition: Carpal tunnel syndrome

I have been suffering from Carpal Tunnel for almost a year.Going to get steroids at the hospital was very expensive and it did not last. I began taking Vit B6 200mg daily and it has healed the condition by 80%. It's only been a month since I started!

Age: 55-64 |
4/17/2016
Condition: Diabetes

highly effective for sleep, remembering dreams & mood