I take 120mgs once a day, have been taking for about a year, have experienced renewed energy, I can not be without this supplement.

Taking 30mg daily for a week now (WholeFoods brand, reasonably priced). Unfortunately I cannot tolerate the caffeine-like side effect, so I will be discontinuing. I also started getting cold sores a few days after taking it. I am not sure if that is related, but I read that CoQ10 affects the nervous system... I haven't had a cold sore in years! Perhaps it's a coincidence. I'm not sure if it has b...

4/20/2021

I feel better

Marilu | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 10 years or more |
1/1/2020
Condition: Heart failure

When I first tried CoQ10, it did nothing for me. Then, researchng it further, I learned that it must be taken with oil. I tried again, and bingo! It worked. But even after all these years, doctors still do not usually tell you to take it with oil, and even the bottle (Now brand) only says to take if with food. So be aware! Your body needs the oil (olive oil, fish oil, or other kinds) to make CoQ10 work. That made all the difference for me.

Babooshka | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/30/2019
Condition: Diabetic neuropathy

Took one 100mg capsule and did a workout. Found i had increase of strength and stamina. Increased my hunger, my energy throughout the day so much that it was like doing cocaine. Seemed as the day got later i got more and more hyper. I havent been able to find anyone with this same experience so maybe i have an allergy or some sort of sensitivity. I will not continue use.