My 6 yr. old son has ADHD & is taking Concerta. He was having trouble settling down for bedtime & not sleeping well. His pedictrician told us to try melatonin, starting with 3mg. He has been taking 6mg about 30 mins. before his bedtime & he is asleep with in 45 mins. It has really helped him rest & he is in a better mood when he gets up.

I had a few nightmares and then night 3 of taking I had a fright mare. It was so vivid and scared me so bad I actually became sick to my stomach. I have never had a dream in my life so vivid and never took melatonin again. I have never had a fright mare since. Good chance if it give you nightmares they will only get worse.

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
8/13/2021
Condition: Sleep

Sad to say but their formula is not always consistent. I just bought another bottle of 5mg but even when I take two, it’s not like the other bottle (same brand) which would put me to sleep fast. And this is NOT the first time I’ve noticed some bottles are stronger than the other. Nothing has changed in my diet or daily routine. The formula is just not consistent. This bottle formula is considered “watered down”. The next one will hopefully be a better batch of melatonin pills.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
7/12/2021
Lp | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
6/30/2021
Condition: Sleep

Iv been withdrawning from melatonin for 3 weeks now after taking it for 2 years I tapered now for about a month in a half What an insidious supplement The fatigue is immense plus the heart racing. Iv never had depression like this

josh1212314 | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
3/28/2021
Condition: Insomnia

been taking it since grade school about 14 years maybe longer but recently i started having stomach pains vomiting diarrhea rectal bleeding and gas. all seems to have drastically improved withing a few days of stopping. the issue had been ongoing for 3 months

Age: 65-74 |
1/18/2021
poc | Age: 13-18 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
6/1/2020
Condition: Migraine headache

I hate this pain, thank you so much

%uff02%uff1cscript%uff1ealert(1);%uff1c/ | Age: 7-12 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/1/2020
Condition: Jet lag

amazing job"

peter dizzihead | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/10/2020
Condition: Age-related macular degeneration (AMD)

THIS MELATONIN 3 MG -- made me so dizzy -- after 15 minutes -- i could not sleep all night -- a terrible night - for me i cannot take it again !!!

Whodat | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
4/19/2020
Condition: Cancer diagnosis

Have taken 20mg daily for over 4 years. Puts me to sleep about 20-30 minutes after I take it. No problems waking up in morning. No notable side effects

ahkdfd | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/12/2019
Condition: Insomnia

Dreams were very lucid and vivid. Dizziness was after about 30 minutes. The worse side effect was the headache upon waking. Like a hang-over and energy level very low. Falling asleep seems quicker, but the after effects will make me not want to use it very often.

Age: 25-34 |
7/31/2019
Condition: Anxiety

Felt like the drug was trying to strangle me to sleep. Multiplied my anxiety. Terrible sleep followed.

LincolnPickard | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
5/30/2019
Condition: Sleep

Was the best melatonin product available.

Sue | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
4/11/2019
Condition: Headache

Started taking 2 to 5 mlg.of melatonin for the past 6 to 8 months. Started having excruciating pain in every bone in my body. Stopped only last night. Helped with the morning headaches and sleep but the bone pain is so intense. Read the same thing by many people! Won't ever take it again.

Ania | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
3/21/2019
Condition:

I use 10mg here and there when i am too anxious or when my work schedule changes and don't work overnight and works great to fall asleep. I do wake up after 3h or so though.

Lorrie | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
3/17/2019
Condition:

It always has been difficult for me to go to bed before 2AM. First time using Melatonin left me groggy all the next day. Eventually tried sgain but split the pill in half, taking it at 10PM to feel ready for bed by midnight. Now i get 8 hours sleep with no bad effects the next day.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/23/2019
Condition: Insomnia

1st time took it- headache and grogginess during day. Headache lasted hours. 2nd time, failed to keep me asleep and was anxious and irtitable next day. I'll pass.

Age: 45-54 |
1/6/2019
Condition: Insomnia

I am using 3 mg sporadically for sleep as needed when I start getting into cycle where I’m going to bed way too late. It works very well to get me back on a proper sleep schedule. I highly doubt it initially that it would work at all but it seems to work and I wake up much more refreshed

Scott in AZ | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
12/18/2018
Condition: Sleep apnea

Iâ??ve been taking 5-15 mg nightly for a decade to improve quality of my sleep. I have a job that many people would consider stressful. I travel frequently. It is not uncommmon for me to have 10 hotel nights per month in 3 or 4 different time zones, often internationally. Melatonin works for me. Iâ??ve â??testedâ? placebo effect by skipping nights and Iâ??m convinced it improves the quality of my sleep.

greg | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/12/2018
Condition: Sleep apnea

wild dreams that wake me up at night,trying to hit wife.

Gary M | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/1/2018
Condition: Sleep apnea

Took one 10mg, it did help me to fall asleep, but had one dream right after another. Some were good and bad dreams, woke up more tired, so this Melatonin is not for me.