I used Grapefruit Seed Extract to treat thrush in my mouth. My tongue was covered with thick, white yeast. I followed the directions on the bottle, diluting 10 drops in water. Withing 3 days my tongue was cleaner than ever!!! I am impressed.

good

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/11/2020
Condition: Head lice

Lice LOVED it and multiplied ten-fold

Keyslost | Age: 65-74 |
2/18/2018
Condition:

Have used for a very long time for allergy’s. The first time it was suggested to me was when i had wheezing in my lunggnthat would t go away, finally when I took the recommendation my lungs cleared up

harper | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
5/9/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

contrary to what is stated on web MD grapefruit does NOT interact with diltiazem

none | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/19/2016
Condition:

Chronic sinus infections. Months of Antibiotics. Stopped the antibiotics and did 250 mg 4x per day with mucinex and the infection went away in 5 days. Must have been fungal and not bacterial. So much for the ID Dr.

Neveragain | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |