User Reviews & Ratings - ASHWAGANDHA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ASHWAGANDHA.

«ASHWAGANDHA Information

See products with ASHWAGANDHA

4/8/2019 1:14:56 PM

Reviewer: CJ, 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    It takes me approximately 2 weeks to feel full affects. I recommend to cycle off of it instead of going completely without. I went without and had a depressive and anxiety episode.I was thinking of admitting myself because of it. Please use responsibly by notating any changes in emotions or mindset. I was taking only 250 mg per day. It does help me with anxiety and OCD tendencies.

4/2/2019 7:48:32 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    This has been very effective for me for anxiety with palpitations. I have been taking it for the last two weeks. I would rate it 4.5/5.

2/15/2019 12:23:29 PM

Reviewer: Sioux, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have been on KSM-66 version of Ashawagandha and I noticed I have sleeping issues and I started menustrating. I have felt a bit more irratible or sensitive to negative issues. I Feel different, better but like a different thought pattern. I will go to my gyro about the menses starting as I am 64. I follow Mercola.com and his eating regimen. Iâ??m 64, average weight. Female.

12/5/2018 5:29:27 PM

Reviewer: Nwitte, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I use to have trouble driving and going out would be an issue at times.. This product changed my life

11/25/2018 8:38:15 PM

Reviewer: Zonie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    Really helped with my anxiety disorder, but terrible diarrhea. Needless to say, I had to stop taking it.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?