Have been using every day, along with a mega-B, for 30 years, as prevention of illness. I am 63 y.o., in good health, and only have a few grey hairs on my temples. My skin is smooth with only a couple of "smile lines". New acquaintances and people I meet professionally get a shock when they find out my age, as they say I only look in my 40's. I am still in full time employment as an academic, and ...

Swanson's "Natural Vit E 400 IU or 1333% RDA: This is a VERY HIGH dosage of "Natural Vit E", d-alpha tocopheryl acetate was 400 IU/softgel capsule, which is 1333% of RDA; after taking for 3 days I started experiencing lower gastrointestinal bleeding & abdominal cramping, so I have removed this from my daily supplements. This is WAY TOO HIGH OF DOSE! I will just rely on the avocado I eat several ...

7/24/2021
Condition:

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
3/24/2020
Condition: Parkinson disease

I TAKE LOTS OF MEDICATION FOR PARKINSON AND I NEED TO PROTECT MY STOMACH LINING THEREFORE I TAKE VITAMINE E (OIL)

Maria3667 | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/2/2018

I have Sjogren's Syndrome and tried vitamin E-200 I.U. in the hope of stimulating eye moisture. It worked! Also improved saliva production. Side effects: feeling 'hyper' & anxiety. Dose is probably too high, but could not find lower dosage in capsules.

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
2/5/2018
Condition:

The total daily amount of vitamin E in PERSERVISION caused me to reach a toxic amount of absorbed E. Some effects were tremors, hot flashes and anxiety. I need to know more about how to achieve a safe level of this vitamin necessary for age-related macular degeneration.

JunieB | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/8/2017
Condition: Dermatitis

Out of nowhere an area appeared on my lower eyelid in the outer area. Red, puffy and irritated. It was there for a couple months. I read up on the internet on how people had this problem for years and doctors couldn't make it go away, so they were just dealing with it. I started talking V-E on a daily basis it disappeared. Never returned. I'm happy, no more ugly eye.