For about 5 years,I have had excessive phlegm to the point of coughing, choking, and spitting up.I have tried over the counter and prescription drugs with no improvement. A friend suggested ginger shots. The first time I tried it, I immediately stopped coughing and my throat seemed to open up. The phlegm is greatly reduced. I fix a ginger shot with about 1/2 in. raw ginger rhizome and 1 oz. oran...

I felt when I drank Ginger tea it burned the back of my throat.

DDBSLP | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/30/2021
Condition: Nausea and vomiting

Used for nausea and all it did was give me SEVERE heartburn and some weird heart palpitations. The heartburn just exacerbated the nausea.

Brian | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/22/2021
Condition: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)

I had ginger root in a tea and have had abdominal pain for approx. 5 hours now. The same happens with ginger Gravol. I’m just going to have to accept the fact that I can’t use it.

1/29/2021
Condition: General Health And Wellness

lollyhastings | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/27/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I started taking ginger every day... then my mid cycle bleeding started. And hasn’t stopped! It’s been over 2 weeks since I stopped taking raw ginger every day... and I’m still bleeding. Please tell me this will go back to normal and stop? ????

Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/20/2020

I have gastroparesis caused by Lyme disease. I take three 550 capsules/day, morning, noon and night. With or without food doesn't matter. It made a dramatic improvement in the nauseau and overall feeling well.