I have PCOS. I spoke with my doctor and he gave me the go ahead to try this supplement. Most say it takes up to six months to see a difference, however I haven't had a period for nearly two years, but after only 1 month of use I got my period! I will continue to use this and look for even better results to help control my acne, and reduce cramps.

Get pregnant

Marshall | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/24/2021
Condition: Infertility

I had 4 years fertility treatment with my eldest child,2 miscarriages then 11 years later I took these for not even 6 months but a higher dose I had 2000mg a day and I fell pregnant

fifi | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/20/2021
Condition: Dysmenorrhea

I am in perimenopause and have had no period for six months, pms raging , mood swings and depression.Have taken this for just under two weeks and my cycle is back.I feel so much better.It is amazing!

Teenie beanie | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/26/2020
Condition: Infertility

Trying to get pregnant i was tracking my period i have the cramps but no blood its crazy i was worried but i see now what it is.

Queen Sunshine | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
2/21/2020
Condition:

I can't live without this herb. I suffer from very bad breast pain when I get cold. I also suffered from infertility. The Vitex helped all of that. I can't recommend this herb enough. I've been taking this for 6 years and it's the only thing that helps my breast pain. Sometimes I use progesterone cre, and it also helps.

Mics | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/9/2019
Condition: Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)

Im 19 and female. i take 400mg once a day, everyday. i have been on it for a month. This works very well for my mood and stops me from dipping into extreme depressive lows. The only bad side effect is the acne! I normally never get acne but on the Vitex I get multiple breakouts all over my body. primarily my forehead and bikini line. To fight the acne i am starting to take DIM and vitamin D. overall Vitex is a life saver, it has worked like a herbal anti-depressant for me.