There have not been any jittery side effects. My blood pressure is regularly low, and there have not been any noticeable increases. A little bit of gas, perhaps, but nothing noticeable to the outside world. I am looking to use the benefits of liver detox and to pep up my metabolism, so this is expected. I have taken two total pills per day, but plan to increase it to an additional pill an hour...

GoodGuy | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/15/2017
Condition: Weight loss

I'm taking (1) 10mg bitter orange capsule 3x per day between meals. The first capsule is taken immediately upon rising in the morning with my coffee. My blood pressure has always been normal and I've not noticed any change. I've not felt dizzy or jittery, whether doing 20 minutes of HIIT or lifting weights. I listed the Effectiveness at 3 stars because I'm not sure that my weight loss can be wholly attributed to Bitter Orange. I have noticed the scale moving but I also workout 5 or 6 days per week and also incorporated more cardio into my workouts lately. I'm only trying to lose a few pounds for the beach and am very healthy with no heart issues. As with any weight loss supplement, one should immediately stop usage if they experience adverse symptoms. You should also consider avoiding them altogether if you struggle with anxiety or panic attacks. I've not experienced negative side effects but each person is different.

cindy | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/25/2017
Condition: Overweight
Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/6/2016
Condition: Weight loss

Had a panic attack and felt like I was going to faint, I was sweating and dizzy, I took only about 100 mg, never taking this thing again.

Shiva Biglari | Age: 19-24 |
11/27/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I used to have difficulty staying awake to study, but drinking bitter orange blossom tea + green tea + green coffee helps me keep alert for longer. However, now I that I have read about the side effects I am concerned about my blood pressure becoming too high as I can sometimes clearly feel the vessels in my head widen after I drink this mixture (I drink 3 cups a day). In the traditional herbal knowledge of my culture, bitter orange (especially its flower and blossom) can cause euphoria if taken in high doses. I believe I need to find another way to fight drowsiness (I get an enough 7-8 hours sleep every night), or just keep drinking green tea alone.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/17/2015
Condition: Weight loss

I am female, in good health, used meltdown supplements, which contain bitter orange, to lose last of stubborn pounds, took it for 10 days. After rapid chest pains and difficulty breathing in the middle of the night I fainted while drying my hands and scraped my face real bad, went to the ER, Dr told me I shouldn't take weight loss supplements because of all the possible side effects. Sitting here now with my burning scraped up face, swollen bruised nose and forehead, sprained thumb and neck I now know it wasn't worth it.