fibro for 25 years -tried everything even cymbalta which was too expensive to contine and didnt quite solve it - malic acid got rid of my pain (already taking magnesium). along w l-carnitine & coq10 for energy &msm or fish oil for inflamation. now able to work & have energy for exercise at night

This is my complete opinion after using AHA for long time https://www.piecesofsoul.com/acids-behave/

Mp | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/27/2018
Condition:

I used once and followed with moisturizer but still had a severe reaction. Hives, redness, swelling that have gone on now for 5 days after just one application. Don’t think I’ll use this again.

Julie | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
1/19/2016
Condition: Xerosis

As a person with occasional flare-ups of eczema accompanied by intensely dry skin, I have used body cremes and ointments with alpha hydroxy acid since I was a young teenager. I was so disappointed when Eucerin stopped making their Body Creme with this ingredient, as it was the best on the market. I now use Eucerin Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Body Creme (with Alpha hydroxy acid) first, followed by Convatec's Aloe Vesta Ointment, from head to toe twice a day. That's how excessively dry my skin is.

metoo | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
2/4/2015

I use Malic Acid for Muscular Dystrophy pain, fatigue and weakness. I don't us it all the time, but when exacerbation kicks up..I get back on it. I take separate Mag tab in case I need to raise dose of MA w/o gettin GI symptoms.

boogila | Age: 13-18 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
11/23/2013
Condition: Acne

Works very goodly !

dante12313 | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/10/2013
Condition: Dry skin

Hear product for dry skin..