I have chronic Gastritis from Bile Reflux Disease. Over the last five years I have tried many PPI's, Carafate and diet changes. Slippery Elm works excellent! Much better than all the other things I've tried. I've stopped all prescription meds but this herb for my stomach pain. The prescription meds didn't relieve my gastritis pain and made me tired, achy and deficient in B12 and iron. This herb...

Can anyone tell me if slippery elm goes out of date please ?

4/18/2021

Lulu | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/25/2020

I had a very severe response to an antibiotic, causing excess stomach acid. The result was constant coughing, vomiting (caused by the coughing) and damage to my oesophagus. A health practitioner recommended Slippery Elm Bark from BioCare. I have been taking it for two weeks and the symptoms (which had lasted for weeks after I stopped the antibiotics) have completely gone. I noticed the effect immediately. It’s rare for me to write any review, this product was so effective that I had to write about it.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
6/29/2020
Condition:

Used for many years for sore throat. Faster and more soothing than sore throat lozenge. Used only as tea.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/16/2019

Helped the condition I was treating. Took 2 capsules a day and caused moderate bloating, gas and increased urination. Side effects are too much for me.

amyj | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/9/2019

Taking for GERD & EOE This has worked wonders for me! I had constant burning in my stomach and esophagus. PPI's were not working and I didn't want to use steroids so decided to try slippery elm. So glad I did! It has helped me in such a short amount of time. Water aggravates my GERD so I mix it in almond milk 3 times a day. It's truly been a life saver!