User Reviews & Ratings - PREGNENOLONE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of PREGNENOLONE.

«PREGNENOLONE Information

See products with PREGNENOLONE

11/16/2018 2:57:37 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    First week only, but I am impressed with the results I get from my workouts

11/2/2018 12:14:29 AM

Reviewer: Veero, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    On a quest to fight my APOE4 (homozygous)â??s drag into Alzheimerâ??s I did a lot of reading and learned about this prehormone. I have a lot of chronic stress and thought this could help what I thought was adrenal fatigue I was feeling. 10 mg daily started helping, Iâ??m feeling a little more energized. A month later I go for checkup, my Dr. ordered up a blood level and Iâ??m a ... Show Full Comment

9/10/2018 1:09:11 PM

Reviewer: ELLotecka, 75 or over on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    I am a 76 year old healthy male who has been using about 12 mg (50 mg cut tablets) daily for over 20 years. It has seems to increase energy and libido with on/on trials.

7/19/2018 7:43:15 PM

Reviewer: gechie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    Very satisfied. I use a low dose of 10mg, I have more energy, just feel wonderful. Memory improved, I feel my hormones are now in balance. I am 74 yrs old and this is a life saver.

1/25/2018 8:03:32 AM

Reviewer: Happy1, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have only been on Pregnenolone for less than 1 mon. At first I had an amazing experience taking this. Completely eliminated my depression, awesome energy, increased libido but, then after a couple weeks it caused me to feel overstimulated, started having problems sleeping, uptight and mood changes. But it has given me more energy and alertness which I was suffering the lack of because of low co ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?