I began this treatment to slow the affects of aging, I have done so for one month and I am pleased with the results. For the first month I took 100 mg first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach. I am now reducing the dosage to 50 mg daily. I have noticed an increase in a sense of well-being, I have no more hot flashes, muscle tone has improved, and so has my memory.

Low levels of pregnenolone. Fatigue, hair loss. Confusion, memory impairment, immune system, etc

BLOVEA | Age: 65-74 |
8/17/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

using for the first time

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
2/17/2019

I started taking DHEA when trying to recover from CFS. My hormones were very low, so I started taking this to boost Testosterone levels. I took it off and on for this reason. Later, after reading a Japanese study on ME/CFS about excitotoxocity in this disease which stated that several substances including DHEA and Pregnenolone were agonists that could clear NMDA receptors from being turned on by Glutamate, I started taking 75 mg per day with 100 mg of pregnenolone. After a month of this (and after many prior months of taking about half of that, I saw marked improvement in my brain feeling awake and suddenly not under pressure anymore. I think this not only cleared my brain of the ADD feeling it had and also cleared the inflammation in my midbrain that was messing up my circadian rhythm, etc.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/16/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

First week only, but I am impressed with the results I get from my workouts

Veero | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/2/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

On a quest to fight my APOE4 (homozygous)â??s drag into Alzheimerâ??s I did a lot of reading and learned about this prehormone. I have a lot of chronic stress and thought this could help what I thought was adrenal fatigue I was feeling. 10 mg daily started helping, Iâ??m feeling a little more energized. A month later I go for checkup, my Dr. ordered up a blood level and Iâ??m actually, after a month on it, under the normal limit (wow,) and way under the recommended level to help with brain health. So Iâ??m seeing if 20 mg a day helps more without any negative side effects. I have naturally low cholesterol so I wonder if thatâ??s part of that (hormone is made from cholesterol).

ELLotecka | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 10 years or more |
9/10/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I am a 76 year old healthy male who has been using about 12 mg (50 mg cut tablets) daily for over 20 years. It has seems to increase energy and libido with on/on trials.