I have been taking echinacea for 2 1/2 years, and since I began taking it regularly (two 350mg capsules in the morning and one at night), I have not had any type of virus, not even the common cold. No sickness at all for 2 and a half years. For me, that is nothing short of miraculous. Before I started taking echinacea, I was getting bronchitis every winter/spring. The cough would hang on for 2...

Sore back and shoulder, started after 10th day onwards, become worse by 14th day.

mary susan | Age: 7-12 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/15/2021
Condition:

I really happy that i and my boyfriend are cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr Aba , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years without solution until i came across the email of this doctors who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my boyfriend, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 2 weeks and which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this DR who is ready to help anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this Dr and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me. he is really a great man contact him now. with this email: [email protected] you can call or WhatsApp his mobile number on .+2348107155060

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
3/21/2020
Condition: Common cold

I have been taking this herb now for 12 years and finally had my 1st cold in 11 years. If I would have taken it in an aggreesive matter right when I started feeling the cold come on I would have beaten a cold this time. I start taking it the 1st of October and I will take it until the end of March the following year. If I feel a sickness coming on I will take 3 capsules, 3 times a day for 3 days .. But beware .. Always eat a bite of food afterwards because it has an after taste that is not nice ,,

Annergdxlp | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
1/23/2020
Condition: Common cold

I use A Vogel Echinaforce tincture. I've used this when needed for almost 30 years. When my daughters caught a cold when they were children, Echinaforce knocked it on the head. My 15 year old son takes it at the first sign of a cold and again it stops it in it's tracks. My daughter uses it for her 3 daughters, ages 9, 6 and 3. I was first given this product by the Naturopath Jan De Vries ( A Vogel was his friend and mentor). I cannot rate it high enough. I have M.E and it helps on bad days with that too. An amazing medicine. But pharmaceutical companies make billions from cold remedies. So it will always be critised.

jaxparis | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
1/30/2019
Condition:

I take echinacea as soon as I feel something coming on. Of course, I do take more than the recommended amount - I take 4 at once, and so does my husband) sometimes twice daily depending if it won't let up. I have not been sick in over two years, from when I first started taking this. I work in an office where everyone is constantly sick. I refuse to get a flu shot. I haven't had any side effects. Neither has my husband, however I realize that each person is different.

hateechinacea | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
1/29/2019
Condition: Common cold

I've taken echinacea for years until the last 6 months. I always relied on it when I was feeling low energy possibly getting sick, whether it was in a capsule or tea. HOWEVER, after not taking it for 6-8 months, I became HIGHLY allergic. Once digested, my insides wanted to explode and I would start vomitting stomach acid. It was a nightmare. I now avoid anything with it. It happened more than once so I was able to pinpoint what caused it.