Users need to understand that vitamin K is NOT as simplistic as presented in the description and actually has many forms. Simply speaking, K1 which affects clotting, was NOT what I needed. K2, in the form of menaquinone (MK-7) is what provided the most cardiovascular benefit (plaque reduction) and bone strengthening.

busybee | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/2/2021
Condition: Overall mortality

Vitamin K2, Dropped my blood pressure from 125/76 to around a 100/66 Took as a general health supplement. Always had an elevated blood pressure (systolic being slightly elevated) for the last 20+ years. Nothing seemed to move it down. Took one 200mcg K2 tablet morning and evening and this did the trick. Also take vitamin D (1000iu) and beta carotene (6mcg) in the evening only. I have taken these much longer and these didn't effecty blood pressure either way. I always take supplements with a meal. No side effects. This happened within a week of starting to take the supplement. I monitor my blood pressure regulator with a home device. If it drops to low, I'll stop taking and monitor any increase. Big thumbs up so far.Read More Read Less

Simms | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/7/2019
Condition:

Do not use any K2! I have had an HTO operation on my right knee, used K2 pills for only 2 days, now my left knee is in great pain bone on bone ! It�s been great before I took K2 it�s like the K2 has striped all the good that the turmeric pills had done in the Past as stop taking all supplements for 2 months and found knees good. Now the pains back!!

Bot | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/16/2017
Condition: Heart disease

I have been on Vitamin K2 for only two days, thus the effectiveness is preliminary. However, I had red splotches my arm appear, never having had them previously. What causes this? Product: Solgar

Srey on | Age: 25-34 |
8/23/2015
Condition: Hemorrhagic disease

I used for control women hemoragic after delivery.

Jpb | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
5/11/2015
Condition: Cystic fibrosis

Vit K is the only medication that stops my chronic lung bleeding. This is a common symptom for patients with Cystic Fibrosis. It is a very expensive medication and insurances are starting to drop coverage. This is an absolute necessary medication for cystic fibrosis. When I can't get vit k here in the states, I buy vit k1 in France. Works the same. And only a few Euros.

pulmonary embolism | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
11/29/2014

I'm afraid to eat veggies.I'm having lots of proteins, and carbs.I don't feel good anymore.I can't have anything with vitamin k.I am also a diabetic.

pulmonary embolism | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
11/29/2014

DianeM | Age: 65-74 |
5/3/2014
Condition: Osteoporosis

I quit taking Fosamax nearly 3 years ago and began taking 100 mcg of Vit K2 daily and have for 3 years. Between the last two Dexa Scans (one recent and the other two years earlier) there has been virtually no change. My doctor was amazed. I still take 650 of calcium, but I also take 250 mg of magnesium.

slim | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/18/2013
Condition: Heart disease
Brockwurst | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
7/9/2013
Condition: Coronary heart disease (CHD)

While an "omnivore," my ophthalmologist noticed plaques in my optic arterioles. Subsequently, I started vitamin K2 (as MK-7), vitamin D3. Next year, she noted NO arterial plaques. 2 years later, a cardiologist found little carotid plaques via ultrasound. Since, I have engaged in a low fat, plant based diet with little "high glycemic index" components, low in "processed foods." SAVE YOUR LIFE! Do your research!

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
4/29/2013
Condition: Coronary heart disease (CHD)

Pebbles | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
3/9/2012
Condition: Osteoporosis

This has greatly helped reduce the plaque in my arteries while strengthening my bones. I also took strontium. This combination has worked wonders for me.

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |