I cannot remeber the exact reason the doctor advised me to take this supplement as I had several health issues at the time one of which was ance. Which i've suffered from since my teenage years and I am now 30. I have only been taking flaxseed oil along with cod liver oil for about a month or so now. And it has done wonders for my skin. My skin is 97% clear the majority of the time. This is after...

Unexplained weight gain?

daj nemojte pizdit | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
5/13/2019

Works great.

Robyn | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/13/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I just wanted a non-fishy tasting omega oil and the great side effect of taking flaxseed oil is that my nails (for the first time in my life) are strong and healthy! I actually have to file them weekly!

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/20/2017
Condition: Dry eye

Two years in a row my eye doctor told me I had dry eye so I Googled this site and tried flaxseed oil. This year the eye doctor says my dry eye is much better - I my eyes feel much better. I also sleep with a humidifier in the room in dry conditions and use eye drops before I go to bed but I think the flaxseed oil is the biggest help.

Beth H. | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/19/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Tried it as an alternative to fish oil for general health. I lost some weight, which was great, but stopped taking the flaxseed oil when my hair started falling out. Had a couple of apparent bald spots. It was about a year later when my hair started to grow back from where it had fallen out.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/20/2016
Condition:

When I started taking this, my heart started acting oddly. It skips beats, or it beats an extra long beat, speeds up. I get faint and sick and feel horrible. Very light headed. Its the only new thing I'm taking, I swear this is causing it. I'm going to stop and see if my heart improves. My skin's also extremely dry and itchy, it's actually ashy! Never been so ashy in my life.