I was having difficulty remembering the name of things or finishing sentences...or even remembering the topic! Trying to lecture at the university was a struggle. Within 2 weeks I could tell a HUGE difference!!! I feel 15 years younger, and I am no longer groping for words.

PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE -- severely NEGATIVE results. VERY BAD SIDE EFFECTS... {{{ PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE = Anti-Serenity.}}} Experienced severe ANGER provoked upon slightest irritation or problem. GABA does not help.

Robert | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
4/10/2021
Condition: Dementia

Helped me make a miraculous recovery. When 21 years old, acquired a life-threatening brain virus called HSV encephalitis. Memory got impaired enough that failed several jobs because of it. This product (Vitacost brand) made a noticeable improvement. Scored better on tests memorizing lists of words. A week after starting, supervisor made comments about how well I was working. Even though he didn't know I started using it. Have used it for 10+ years now, believe it's worth it. I only rate effectiveness as 3 stars because to me, 5 has to be a complete recovery. I still have some deficits though. Recovery is good enough that a post-doctorate student described it as "unprecedented". Original prognosis was never being able to work or go to school again the rest of my life. But recovered well enough that now operating a business full-time while concurrently enrolled in C.S.

Jbkwildcat | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/15/2020
Condition: Alzheimer disease

After 2 weeks of supplementing mother, 75 with MCI/AD 400mg once daily capsules, NOT planning to continue with increased daytime sleepiness and delirium, may consider changing to nightime dosing but difficult with compliance/adherence

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
9/27/2020

I take 1 100mg softgel every night before going to bed. It helps me fall asleep and stay asleep.

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
1/19/2020
Condition: Age-related cognitive decline

I am almost 91 years of age and a writer. I just published a book on Amazon last summer and hope to publish another one soon. This product includes bovine, which is great for the brain and w/out soy. My experience with the product is very good. I wish I'd known about it years ago!

chocy4 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
3/4/2019
Condition: Attention

I have been taking Phosphatidylserine for 10 years now for various reasons! ADD depression, anxiety, hallucinations and for memory. I find it really relaxed me taken twice a day at 100mg morning and evening! It also gets rid of depression and helps me concentrate on work. I take it with Acetyl l Carnitine and find of I use just the Acetyl l Carnitine the benefits are not the same? As soon as I take my afternoon dose around 8 hours after the initial morning h dose with the Acetyl l Carnitine within half an hour I notice an incredible difference from the morning dose wearing off and anxiety,panic, worry and racing to thinking normal and relaxed and on the ball again! I could not find the best brand Of use which is Swanson 100g Phosphatidylserine and relativly cheap in England Amazon